Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

He definitely should defend his case.

Not first time I see Silviu wasn’t able to defend himself when I got involved.

Also I feel like the Marquess should murder whoever they chose before. As it’s entirely possible the Marquess went for an evil

2 Likes

Their decision will probably depend on the flip that we get from either Yami or Magnus. If that happens.

Also Zorvo is hardcore tunnel visioning on Pigeon. What’s with that?

That would suggest Magnus or Yamikarp.

We may have got faction/starting evil wrong as well. So far I only have theorized around Assassin since this is most common unshackled starting evil besides with Luminary

Not really? We’d be just overly relying on PRs.

I already said I didn’t get any feedback.

With Pigeon we basically have no info. Thanks to Pigeon doing… nothing really so the push and suspicion on that slot is fair. And I feel like if we keep it alive then even if Pigeon is town, we’re effectively down 1 voice to solve with

They’re more active than Caitlin and Creature is about the same lvl of active.

1 Like

I’m not interrogating Wazza for more information, I’m just repeating what’s already publicly available.

I’m curious to know why you’d call Leafia and I friendly on the first day, because I definitely didn’t feel that way… at least from my end.

Summary

Does the factional kill count as an ability if carried by the Luminary/Cult Leader?

I figured the Marquess might’ve jailed me.

Can confirm we aren’t W/W.

Zorvo biting me and lying about it is antitown no matter how you look at it; especially since he believes I’m evil.

Yes. But neither of them are scumread individually whereas Pigeon is which makes them overall a better murder candidate

Thanks for clearing this up, that summary helped a lot. I think— I was noting things down in order so I must’ve wrote it down back when you had town reads on Leafia. I am curious about ur reasons on keeping them around. despite scum reading them in the end, but I’m assuming that it would be too risky to reveal.

individually?

Is there anyone who TRs pigeon?

Not at all. I just like playing with Leafia, and I haven’t had that opportunity recently. If it does turn out I was attacked last night, I would certainly expect her to be the culprit. I can’t really justify anyone else going after me this early.

1 Like

I townread Pigeon.

1 Like

As in nobody has scumread either Caitlin or Creature really whereas people have scumread Pigeon and the slot is dead in the water

I’m surprised Caitlin isn’t active, they used to have arguments with me all the time on Discord. (and it would always be TvT lol) But then again I haven’t played with them in a while so they must be busy these days.

And I think I’ll have a look at Creature’s post now that u mention it.

1 Like

This assumes they jailed someone and didn’t vibe check.

1 Like

Creature:

Who is the wolfiest non-Zorvo player? Is it Leafia?

Honestly I am tired of today’s discussion permanently circling around what we should do with Zorvo. None of you got any reads outside him?

My vote is only there because I haven’t decided yet where I want to move.

Do you all wolfred pigeon?

I dunno I’m trusting you all here because I am pretty much blind without meta

I guess Ranta is fine here and doubt he ever gets converted last night.

idk where to stand on Jarek. Thoughts on them?

So you all alright witk Kiiruma being Lord?

It’s just a lot of asking others what to do. And that they’re bored. So I guess they’re null but also the tiniest bit scum because they haven’t got reads of their own. It’s that or they just haven’t bothered reading.

2 Likes

I really want to know what happened at the allies chat @Ranta. Anything worth mentioning?