Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

ill say it now, kiiruma hasn’t converted me, and i might be able to prove it.

even if i get converted later this statement will stand, so dont try to chain kiiruma off of me for at least this reason

I won’t because now that I’ve suggested they might convert you in hopes to frame Kiiruma later they either won’t or if they do it’ll be obvious that they have. In either case they’ll be throwing a convert away in hopes of one mislynch going off afterwards

shh im purposely trying to bait a convert into a PoE slot

No converts for you :slight_smile:

Ya damn right I did

was it the “i can’t read cheese so ill solve him mechanically” play

This is something to remember if Cloned is a convert.

Well there you go easy peasy

1 Like

Who knows?
It could be that, it could be me thinking you’re good and helping you, it could be me thinking you’re bad and taking advantage of starting things off early.

1 Like

Cloned’s absolutely going to be converted later to frame me and I can already foresee it.
But I don’t think Cloned is evil at this time.

I’m gunning for king today and I hope my info helps people make the choice to king me so I don’t die or get converted tonight

That wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility.

1 Like

The thing is, all I know is you had 1 night of confirmed action.
Annoyingly, the King stuff is so much better if we can confirm our King isn’t converted.
But if I were to take a risk, I suppose I would go for you due to the confirmed info

That’s true. I’m putting my name out there as the one everyone should vote for because of the fact a baron might exist and if they get voted then we don’t get any more kings. I’m not saying I’m THE best king, but I am saying that my role as it is now is a bit boring and won’t be as useful as other roles. Sure, stake-out exists, but now that I’ve outed It’s probably just gonna get me killed if I use it lol.

There’s a chance I’m the Baron/Luminary/Assassin who claimed something weird and if you think I did that then I point you to D1 where I acted suspicious as fuck and most likely got checked by someone last night for that. I’m not that obviously evil come on.

1 Like

If you end up being one of these and you just managed to guess my action and somehow got it correct that I went for Cloned then kudos but I highly doubt this is the case.

To be fair luminary has stalk so I could have just stalked Cloned and saw you visited and said I saw you visit with a follow but that runs the risk of being followed myself and someone going “wait no I saw you visit cloned you liar” which would instantly get me killed

1 Like

This would also forgo a N1 conversion and be very risky all things considered

1 Like

Yeah, and unless this is a big brain move to get Cloned/Me converted tomorrow and an evil king then I don’t see it. Plus I’m internally hoping I get a break from being evil this game, so, hoping I won’t get converted.

You can ask the new Lord to use their kill on you, same with how Eli was saved from a loss by Eevee.
:flushed:

1 Like

I’ll just fealty you if I get kinged