Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Is this a ‘Everyone needs to vote Jarek as King’ thing which I’m hearing in my head and going to push for… hard.

Yes because if you don’t I’m guaranteed to be dead tonight for claiming my role

1 Like

There’s no reason to protect me over the very likely Marquess

Like literally my ability forces me to lose all protection so just don’t

The second one, and dare I say the more useful one. Which I will be using. this isn’t a bluff. Come at me.

This ‘very likely Marquess’ is… CRich, yes?

Pretty sure it is, It’s been softed a lot and the prophet died protecting them so if they aren’t the marquess they are at the very least, a very likely confirmed good player.

4 Likes

So, we had T/T wagons EoD as usual. And a No-Exe option too which was highly voted (but fuck that)

1 Like

If an evil is on a wagon D1 they’ve kinda done something wrong with such low odds of being spotted let alone voted D1

1 Like

I think the NoLynch votes shouldn’t be all seen as town just for going for it btw. It’s possible there were evil players there voting for it for towncred and to keep the convert pool high

2 Likes

did I just read that scum kings have all previous abilities like kill and convert, but can’t be targeted by most town abilities?

Even better reason to not nominate an evil king

that’s busted as can be

1 Like

how did this get past review?

1 Like

Yes it is

Well, I guess just vote Jarek then since Jarek has a confirmed N1.
And the only chance they’re evil really is if they’re the convert.

do scum kings at least get separated from scum chat?

Wasn’t that a thing in the past FoL?

not the ones I remember

I deliberately made myself look evil for the purpose of being a terrible convert. Eli has called it a terrible play which is entirely fair, but I don’t care about looking evil because I can just confirm myself later anyway and dodging a convert with the intention of stepping is way better than looking town

2 Likes