Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Absolutely but there are better ways to convey that than going for low blows like insinuating my actions are going to get me banned and are the works of a troll. I’m fine with leaving it there though, it just moderately irritated me.

I swear I hope you’re not pocketing me :imp:

Jared you literally know who I visited.
Why do I go for Cloned if wolf

*Jarek
GDI I’m on mobile rn. This autocorrect is gonna annoy me

I don’t know why but there’s always a chance

1 Like

Oh right @Jarek one more thing.

You said that I have blind trust in orange.
I would say that it goes bit further. I have blind trust in them having trust in me.

Ergo - if they connected me, I would get my kill through anyway.

1 Like

Eh to be honest it just seems like you’re on eachother a lot even as early as D1 without any really great reasons for it? It just seems to have happened. I don’t think Iso is giving me the full story in this case.

Though rn it just looks like you just suddenly start saying how good Orange is and today you were suggesting they’d be a good king candidate. I suppose you could just trusting your reads and I’m just biased now, but eh.

“Irritating” is an emotion. Emotions make people easier to be read.

And again, the troll part was a bit of ironic, said with distance.
I am not saying you are a troll. Not this vibe of a person.

Fair enough

OK I think I’m gonna take a break from this thread for now I’ll be back later to do king stuff, like dying

@Jarek

The whole point is to get one person dead without doing the whole arguing, explaining, and pushing part.
That’s not doable with you in power.

You are not gonna kill someone because I say “Trust me, kill X”.

So you are kind of a hindrance for me.
But I guess one person does not play a game, so do your own stuff.

Oh right, I do not consider my yesterday discussion with Atlas, nor today with you as pushing, because neither of them was aimed at getting them to be lynched. I even said Atlas was a bad wagon on EoD.

I might if the reasoning lines up and I don’t like them anyway

I will repeat - “Without whole explaining part”

can someone actually tell me what the mech so far is

eli is greenchecked by richard
jarek says kiiruma visited cloned and apparently they are both town now
richard was most likely attempted to be converted, protected by atlas and someone else hit dum

well it lost them the game
i think
also i was locktown i think
idk my memory of thats game sucks

anyways my ride is here so

i have awoken

jarek claimed spy, and you guys STILL voted him up for king? wtf lmao

Can confirm

If the election hadn’t already ended (lol) I’d be pushing for you to be king rn prob ngl

1 Like