Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Wills exist in this game, it wasnt like he couldnt just write it down in the case he was nked

2 Likes

i wish dum wrote a will

i think he didnt know they existed

so thats an F

3 Likes

tos moment

2 Likes

also

i like how were not even gonnna mention if it is an unshackled game

they ccould have gotten two converts off last night

1 Like

what

lmao how tho

this was mentioned multiple times lul

Yeah, Luminary has double convert n1

i was checking out rolecards earlier and i noticed it

Blizer that’s not how it works

also I only voted Jarek for king because the election would have ended while I was asleep and I’d rather not end up with prince king lol

1 Like

Cloned

you can easily see im not paying attention to this game as much as you think i am

im here for the ride tbh, but yea

1 Like

jesus christ

Yeah same tbh

1 Like

joycat

It’s not an outright clear but things can be inferred from it.

This however is true. And should Jarek be a wolf then they did this to get trust and to just like get evils off to an ok start.

Also true? But like, I’d count NE as ‘scum’ anyway just as a general note. Since we need to kill em to win I believe.

Eh, I might’ve been a bit biased but I generally townread them anyway tbh. How they handled things just adds to it

Anyway

Luminary only tries to convert the second target if the first one fails

It’s not literally two conversions

2 Likes

Excuse me, what

this makes more sense

1 Like

but it says you can target two players

imma ask hosts brb

1 Like

On Night 1 only, you may target two players. If the first conversion attempt would fail for any reason, you will attempt to convert the second without visiting the first. Refunds a use if no players are converted. - 1 Use

Read everything past “you may target two players” lol

2 Likes

Also I didn’t realise it… but if convert is only 1 use I feel beyond safe rn lol.
I thought this was gonna be an issue all game

1 Like