Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

What’s the VC again?

Heads up for everyone. If you give a crap about game quality, do not interact with me in any way shape or form.

Something like 1 vote on me, 1 on Arctic, 1 on Jarek and that’s it.

Not much actual discussion, just a single people throwing reads and votes around. And it’s 11 hours left in a day. We do need someone to lead this today and I don’t seem to be trusted enough to do it myself.

the fact kiiruma is so confident and lacking in paranoia regarding jarek makes me think they’re probably just w/w
why isn’t kiiruma hedging this to hell and back, especially with how dodgy the entire claiming situation was

ah yes
let’s follow the player who makes no social reads, complains about everything the town does but doesn’t suggest what to do instead and only tells us what went wrong after the fact
ring any bells anyone?

1 Like

We have you alive for like… until SoD tomorrow.
And can only talk to you today or whoever is imprisoned by you tonight.
So while I get where you’re coming from, we don’t exactly have much of a choice but to interact.

I’m trying to be confident and not judge hedge tbh. Kinda more of a facade than any true feelings

Yeah true that.
I’m still not over Day one interactions, they sucked horribly for the town.

1 Like

okay serious

how the fuck

has there not been a bleed, even a fake one

we lost two prophets

1 Like

it’s almost like every time you are a wolf you manipulate your emotions to either a social or mechanical advantage

1 Like

I mean, wagonomics does show that as usual we had T/T/No-Exe options as main ones.
And I was a wagon earlier… so I feel like yesterday was just a bunch of misses so you’re not exactly wrong.

like has anyone claimed it and i just missed it, or is wolves potatoeing it

why does there have to be a bleeder

2 Likes

Or perhaps I’m just town, y’know, that is certainly a possibility, is it not?

Also if me/Jarek are W/W… why do I allow Jarek to basically force me into a N1 target claim which could be interpreted pretty stringently?

There doesnt have to be

but Luminary can fake it, CL has a real bleed

why hasnt there been a bleed on someone at all is my question, or if there has, is no one saying anything about it, i actually find it weird as fuck, considering we had two support flips

Whenever I claim or am forced to claim, people are going to go to ‘Why did you go for Cloned N1’ and that’s basically not giving me room due to Jarek. Which if we were W/W I think would’ve been made clear.

Plus I would have pointed out that claiming (x) visited (y) is not clearing due to the new classes so it’s a risky move anyway

The explanation could be ‘Wolves bled the NE’ ‘Wolves bled someone who’s immune and can side with them’ or ‘Wolves are saving their bleed for closer to EoD so they can cause a death without protectives stopping it’

Or just… no bleeder.

Luminary has a fake bleed, and CL has a real bleed

so they can cause a fake one or a real one depending on setup atleast

Two protectives just flipped. Yes there can be more, but having two flip is uhh, a really big advantage for wolves to actually bleed slots, or even claim to be bleeding themselves.

This

can be true actually lmao

1 Like

like its a stupid thing to focus on, i know, but i find it weird as hell considering two protectives flipped already

all im saying

1 Like

They could have tried to bleed someone who is immune.
That would explain why no one is claiming to have been bled.
Wait let me check for roles that are bleed immune.

Oh I thought Cloned claiming might be important. I should check in case they did.