Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

i dont know what this means but there is a thing called “scum chat” where you can plan your actions and claims
i do not see how this is unlikely to be w/w and given the nature of jarek’s anti-town play i’d go so far as to say it’s likely

you could have discussed this during the night and make your claim work with visiting cloned

1 Like

I mean, I agree.
But like, if I was a wolf I’d be cautious still probably too tbh.
It makes a lot of sense.

Wolves may see it as… they would be reducing the pool of converts which they’ll have available on N3 and that’s why they’re being cautious? Maybe?

Maybe suspected people are just town and so if they go for a really obvious townie person (generally agreed ones) then it could look worse and get people to re-eval?

I mean yeah

but i think the only people who would not claim it is NE, even then, its actually plus for them to do it, cause then they can take healers/protectives of town onto them

Soooo

i have a feeling wolves dont understand the mind games behind bleeds

which tells me

we may have wolves that are newer to this setup

yes, terrible assumption to make, but im making it anyway

Night 4 they gain the extra convert

Wolves are newer to setup?
Hmm I can think of a few names that would apply to possibly.

1 Like

Dude, I’ll be perfectly honest.
I know I’m town, I know what I’d flip.
But I don’t think I’d believe my own role and action I did if I didn’t have it and know that I chose Cloned

Ah fair, I mean, apply it to N4 then :P

its speculation and its bad and stupid from me

but i can see it

It’d clear me, clear you (duh), clear Eli.
Softer clear a fair few other of us forumers who’ve been around a while

Have some sus on Capy, Jarek or Lol

That can heal themselfs*

did orangeandblack5 really make this post

he just talks about what min’s been doing like voting the protectives (not AI) or being agreeable (also not AI) and being wrong on atlas (also not AI) without discussing how/why they did any of these things which is what actually matters

he makes another point that the lack of a vote and not knowing where their thoughts are at is concerning but this doesn’t consider any actual thought processes and then calls it out as “not great” rather than wolfy

and he finishes the post with a big hedge/cop-out that those things could be “min-indicative” yet sees no issue with the things which he has decided to read min by

orange can do better
i’m concerned

+1

3 Likes

@Capybara what’s your orange read
i haven’t read most of the game but from what i’ve heard you two have some weird mutual trust thing going on

is this an alignment read or a trust read?

70% trust
20% aligment
40% of “I’m not bored enough to read them now, there are easier targets”

I know it doesn’t add up to 100%.
Deal with it.

Weidly enough, I’m pretty sure he would give simlar answer about me.

For town points you had how vocal they were for no lynch at EoD. And theirs trust in me saying EoD bad.
But I didn’t go through and analyze theirs posts, if that’s what you are asking for.

mmm that’s true
but it’s possible he thought no-exe wouldn’t gain traction and just wanted to look good
i don’t know why he only advocated for no-exe at that point if he believed it was optimal and not earlier?

wow this looks like a classic case of wolf kiiruma TMI

actually it’s more like leafia TMI but same difference

1 Like

Pffft. K

Don’t you compare me to Leafia.

Good thing Leafia isn’t in this game then.

1 Like

wow we actually have no chance of winning this outside of very niche mechanical scenarios which are unlikely to happen

1 Like