Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Quick get me the gut copypasta

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I donā€™t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things canā€™t be explained with ā€œreasonā€, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really donā€™t try to have a massive ego, itā€™s just I want people to recognize my gift

2 Likes

hence the ā€œthis read is completely unfoundedā€

Look it couldā€™ve been a read based on some dumb post

Thatā€™s the certified best way to read people

1 Like

The RGB color code for Perano color is RGB (172,185,232). Complete color information on Perano color and its color code is available at color page. Perano color is primarily a color from Blue color family. It is a mixture of blue color.

you right mb

2 Likes

my gut can fit several large pizzas

im really not over eating, i just want people to recognize my gift

1 Like

i kinda believe blizerā€™s derp where he thought that unseen can get two converts n1

why sand i kinda like them

1 Like

the amount of effort it took to tell blizer that unshackled donā€™t double convert was far too much

3 Likes

idk its just the poe and sand fits the criteria since i didnt pay attention to them and i assume no one else really did
you only kinda liking them doesnt make me less suspicious

itā€™s just if all my reaching is correct the poe is just those 4

tbh im not even mad ppl leave me in the poe in like everygame im in unless i post like 500 times on d1

3 Likes

if ur 500 i would try vote you out d1

1 Like

:wowee:

what is the criteria for your poe

fucking mood

2 Likes

youre not the average foler

1 Like

people who arent extra towny and dont have a reason to sweat

what
you mean dont have a reason to not sweat?

1 Like

i mean what i mean

Almost like Iā€™m busy

Also Iā€™m probably lowering gear for this EoD, timing is awful

i dont understand

what did I do 2 u