Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Have I even selfpressed

I tried to save two plus villagers at EoD yesterday and frankly that’s better than any of the rest of you

1 Like

you robbed me of my king position had a horirlbe reason for becoming king

1 Like

This is fair but do you think I’d make that horrible king choice as an evil or a town that’s the question

Oh this is a copypasta

1 Like

as an evil

I don’t like Blizer that much but maybe with the caveat that neuts exist and cult could exist

Well you’d be wrong for several reasons but I don’t care

im interested

Tbf if Jarek is indeed a wolf and Kiiruma is town you’d have to explain the correct tracker result

Could be w/w ig

reason 1. if I’m evil I actually care
reason 2. If i’m evil I’m not going to make a suicide play to maybe get king (not even that much more powerful over just being evil and hidden)
reason 3. painting a huge target on my back for no reason to get king is stupid if I’m evil
reason 4. lol

yeah pretty much

it wasn’t heroic it was a meme
if atno was mafia you would not say it dont even lie fella

you totally would

useless self-meta

people actually believed your reasons for a while so

lol

i was gonna say “luminary has watcher stoopid” but

Waste N1 two target convert to use a watcher on a random player :galaxy_brain:

2 Likes

You can’t prove that I would I can’t prove that I wouldn’t

my reasons make sense is why lol

they don’t
you really shouldn’t become king as a powerful investigative

Can’t argue with that one but it still happened and we’re living in that world now

Also stepping as a powerful investigative kinda seems a bit dopey doesn’t it when you consider just how suspicious I know i’d look regardless of how good the claim was?

I’m not stupid

you’d be surprised how often wolves do stupid plays and then go “but i wouldn’t do this as wolf because it’s stupid”
disclaimer: i dont actually have a statistic or example of this but