Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Imagine asking about EoD when I posted it earlier.

I’m surprised that went well. Pretty much every time some one talks to me, it ends up derailing the thread.

Sigh.

Okay, let’s do this.

@Arctic so Amelia is one of your bites?

…yes

This has been made excessively clear :joy_cat:

@gorta considering it’s LyLo/MyLo, who do you want to follow? (as in “town should vote as one” part)

@Amelia same question.

Personally in the case it is one of those, then cloned just sounds like the best option purely because wolves haven’t like

Tried to get him into vote range for a quickhammer to victory

I trust Jarek and cloned/sand is probably a wolf

Amelia is also a wolf, but we can’t kill them today because we need Arctic to work with us

I asked “Who will you follow”, not “who will you vote”

The problem is I don’t know which is which

K I misunderstood then shrugze

~probably Jarek since Kiiruma flipped town and he’d have to be exactly the convert to be a wolf

This is my second FM game I have the IQ of a peanut

Okay but also you’re most likely town

My reads will be as accurate as a shotgun would be if you were trying to snipe with it :sob:

Are we looking at 5 town or 4 town ATP?

now the real question is if Gorta will ever not believe I’m a wolf

If we have 4 town atm then uhhhh

:wowee:

So 5 of us are town

Gorta
Myself
Capy
Amelia
Crich

Does that…work?

Gorta
Jarek
Capybara

pretty much hardlocked town there because logically speaking all Capy has to do if they’re evil is just keep pushing me, and the effort gorta seems to be putting in doesn’t strike me as something an evil would care to fake.

Amelia because, even if they’re not, we can’t kill them anyway if we want arctic to help out

Crich because, again, I don’t see a starting evil doing a suicide play that would likely get them pushed by the real marquess if not killed. It’s the exact kind of play I expect a town to make because they won’t have anything to lose if they die anyway.