Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

I mean it ~works

It might not be 100% correct but it works

I think NE is on this list, but otherwise it works.

Yeah and we basically need to yeet groupscum today

If Iā€™m misclearing the NE itā€™s a problem weā€™ll deal with later once we get control of the situation by killing the luminary ideally

mark ass bronwie

Iā€™m suprised nobody has played the ā€œyou donā€™t get to complainā€ card because I stepped as king. I donā€™t get to complain I asked for this.

I mean you do get to complain because you have to be alive now

I can just guard myself and if I get death immune bypass stabbed ideally 1 of the 1000 healers is on me

Though since itā€™s an odd night thereā€™s no reason for me to guard myself.

Oh riiiiiight

Instead we get funni wifom game

We love it

aelin is confirmed town

Sand also implied that they were a bad vote because they ā€œseemed the most townā€ out of every PoE which to be honest sounded wolfy in the sense that they were trying to seem town and think that they were a bad vote because what theyā€™ve done is, in their eyes, sufficiently townie

/vote cloned @Host_Account_1 since yā€™all r so insistent on one of us being scum ill just initiate a thunderdome lol

realistically there prob is scum in cloned/Amelia regardless or else this gameā€™s had like the worst rand ever

Yeah it really did

Prophet being a town of salem bodyguard except worse might be the funniest thing Iā€™ve seen

Still better than tol mystic

Yes its meant to be mystic

I have mystic telepathy for an ability

uh

what? me saying ā€œim the towniest out of the poeā€ is not me trying to seem townie. its me being honest

as much as I hate being poed for literally poe reasons this just isnt true lol

It might not be too obvious but I am literally just grasping at straws :sob: