Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

min is probably NE

they haven’t been socially wolfy but all they’ve done is shit and piss and cry about the game which is basically what they did when they were NE in the d1 mylo sfol

interesting choice of words

2 Likes

I see you there cloned

Then give me a reason not to vote you, You’re in the PoE and the best you’ve got is “I’m town”. No offense, like honestly. It’s just, you’re in the PoE because other people have, for now been cleared, Also you’re not first on the block because, you’re right, you look better than the other candidates!

I’m listening to you just give me some reads and I might even follow them because lord knows I can’t do this by myself and neither can the other townies.

Bear with me here but; the fact it’d be a suicide mission to do it could in theory be a double bluff, in the sense that, you’re saying it’ so stupid that you’d never do it, but you actually are doing it but hope to fly under the radar for your given reasons

I’m not saying it’s the truth and I really want to believe you which is why I just don’t wana vote you right now

@Jarek unvote for now please thanks, saw the sand vote and if you’re good im not at a great place .-.

gonna read up on posts

has Capy claimed yet

I have their claim

1 Like

I mean the fact you literally haven’t been quickhammered means at least 1 of you and sand are wolves so

Ayaya

I’m either decadent lord or Good lord ATP depends

Probably mercenary if anything though right? :slight_smile:

Mercenary who faked a tracker whoa

I faked observer countless times before and after the nerfs I can do anything

Day 3 Vote Count # 4

Voted Voters Votes
clonedcheese Jarek (#5263), sand (#5394) 2/5
No Exe Arctic (#4781) 1/5
[Not voting] clonedcheese , Amelia, Aelin, Gorta, CRichardFortressLies, Capybara 6

If any of these votes are missing or wrong, ping the host

tell me his role or im siding evil

Cap

He’s my actual mercenary

i am literally guaranteed a win by siding evil

He’s my actual merc and he loses if I die because his other target was Atlas :slight_smile:

no he’s not
last chance

Oh boy more protectives

Are you sure?