Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

I really want something to just click

and it never does

it probably isn’t going to I’m probably going to kill an evil on complete accident if I even do at all.

gorta saw aelin’s check
she is confirmed not starting evil

replace aelin with amelia and that’s your scumteam

…who is even arguing Aelin is starting scum???

A world exists where gorta and amelia are both scum and they’re backing eachothers claims but you could be right

Okay but that world is

Pretty damn unlikely

Yeah no it’s pretty much nil with how gorta has been acting (in a good way)

It’s never impossible I mean claiming “I saw an investigative” on someone isn’t really hard

also if that actually is the world why isn’t the scumteam quickhammering cloned

Literally all of you?

It would be nice if Throne of Lies were to be popular again.

It kinda is there’s classic games being played but god it’s butchered

There isn’t a convert because it had to be used on eli to get 4 kills

Gorta is obviously town and didn’t lie

therefore the team is literally just sand amelia cloned, and sand is probably NE

:thinking:

So you’re saying I’ve (mostly) got it right

:thinking:
I don’t believe you I’m not feeling it

But I’m still voting cloned anyway

crich and capybara could be misclears but i highly doubt it

I feel like if anyones a misclear it’s Capybara, because of how they 180’d from “you are scum king” to “I love you king”

dont grasp at straws

I haven’t spent effort this game but if today is truly mylo then like, im not gonna let myself get executed. that shit legitimately pisses me off and I despise being the ml that loses the game considering its happened over one more than ive needed amount of times. just pls actually attempt to take in the fact how im not a stupid player and I wouldn’t go “wtf cloned lawl thats my role too!!” and CLAIM to be 1 of the 5 prophet claims (3 of them being literally dead) that is a suicide mission and the people who know who I am should probably know better than to assume I would claim something like that instead of like. LITERALLY anything else.

if you guys INSIST on killing me/cloned/amelia instead of like anyone else then like, dont kill me pls thx? and whenever we get like a probable actual scum flip from cloned/Amelia (prob cloned atp considering Amelia hasn’t blasted themselves off of the face of the earth) people can finally start listening to me and actually do something abt capy who has not said anything about me besides voting me and going lol sand is probably scum (not to mention they haven’t even interacted with me a sufficient amount this game and hadn’t replied to me ever even talking to them) instead of actually doing anything about the game and trying to find evidence for the several claims they’ve said and never backed up

:rocket:

compelling argument