Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

did i just get ignored

thats illegal do not do that

I need to read it completely first

you have 30 seconds or im spite-voting you

then spite vote me because Iā€™m too slow a reader to read that fast

okay
imagine i did it but like
in spirit

1 Like

So what world do you think we live in aelin

im still thinking

In all of your worlds so far it seems like cloned is lockscum, so Iā€™m curious as to why you think Iā€™d be parking my vote on someone who should be my teammate, since my voting patterns so far it seems indicate that I vote early and never shift my vote. If Iā€™m evil, what am I doing that vote for, when pushing sand from an evil POV would be just as easy when my argument essentially boils down to ā€œevil PoE + Prophet Squire claimā€

I think that Crich neutral evil if anything purely because their marquess soft claim is not something I expect an team evil to be doing under any circumstances. Iā€™ll look stupid if crich really is teamscum - you could see their silence in this thread now as either trying to fly under the radar after claiming marquess or feeling very much like theyā€™re being judged for getting the marquess killed - Personally it could go either way and Iā€™m more than happy to save them for last if it comes to it. In summary, I donā€™t think a teamed evil would risk claiming marquess under any circumstances - not even softing marquess. It runs the risk of the real one CCā€™ing and killing you or the real one dying and putting you slap bang in the middle of every scum team list in the game. I donā€™t think a neutral evil would care though, especially not a trickster.

Aside from that, your Crich/Amelia/Cloned/Sand world works for me.

Crich is* whoops

I still need to look at Aelin and CRich, but if Cloned is gscum then there is good chance that sand is NE

do we have to kill the NE?

or did that change?

NE has to be killed as well as group scum.

I saw something about town being able to win with NE alive

just because heā€™s possible in both worlds doesnt mean i can just go ā€œokie well it can be cloned lets just vote cloned hahaā€ because thats. not how that works.
im not sure why youd be parking your vote on a teammate, but im also not sure why youre voting at all at the moment so im not going to pretend to understand that thought process

Because I believe the person Iā€™m voting is evil and I donā€™t need to wait 46 hours to vote on them to believe that

Also itā€™s worth noting that NE is, for all intents and purposes, a LW. So, Iā€™m not bothering with trying to riddle that out at the moment. Like I said at the start of the day, it would be great if orange was trickster, but we canā€™t count on it, but itā€™s also not worth LW hunting unless weā€™re certain that itā€™s there. If game doesnā€™t end after groupscum are dead, then whoeverā€™s alive can suffer with that.

Fair