Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

So we have to get both executions right and prevent conversions. This should be fun.

Oh, I forgot about this soft.

Now that you quoted it, my first thought was ā€œwait, but isnā€™t it a protective soft and you were claiming squire?ā€

But your claim can be read in two ways, one - ā€œIā€™m also protective, I can cover it even if we lynch Atlasā€
Two, which is more amusing and less hidden is focusing on word ā€œifā€ as main part of it.
ā€œI can protect people IF we lynch protective (And cannot if not)ā€

Nice.

Your wagonomics are wrong.

5v2v1v1 goes into 2v3v1v1
and
6v2v1 goes into 3v3v1

Both of them being scum victory pretty much. So 1 misslynch IS enough.
However, I donā€™t think wolfs have majority for it.

Guilt? Fair.
There is more emotions which could happen.

I was mostly angry when D3 started.
Then again, it was mostly on CRichard not claiming non-Marq earlier. Even when directly asked about it. Part of it was disappointment in Jarek hero shooting, tho thatā€™s something I accepted already earlier.

So what did you feel when day began and why?

I just made 360 degress turn around with my reads.

Landed in same place I was before, but also saw whatā€™s around me.

And let me tell you, world is not a beautiful place.

ā€¦

Great, I just made an irrelevant wall about how Sand claims to not protect anyone last night, yet chosen prophet last night, which made utter lack of sense.
And I also complained on how Cloned didnā€™t notice it, despite them claiming pretty much simlar actions.

Meanwhile apparently Sand meant that they used the other protection, which can kill the protectee.

ā€¦ Iā€™m annoyed.

I guess second argument about ā€œBut King bypasses immunitiesā€ is also a whack, becouse you did apparently use ability which can be bypassed, instead of the ā€œdie insteadā€ one.

Weh.

Iā€™ll make a vote tomorrow after I wake up.
Ngl, the quad death was a big downer.

If only we no lynched day 1, as some payers were suggesting. If only.

Iā€™m going back to sleep in a few minutes, but Iā€™ll vote cloned for now /vote cloned @Host_Account_1

also @Capybara it does matter because we need to find the second scum to block the kill/convert

Arctic has to bite someone, so that could stop a kill/convert and then we have butler who can stop a kill/convert

@Jarek I would put me + Capy in allies

Iā€™ll most likely be here before EoD

I mean no-exe was floated as an option D1. It is what it is.

if you could hold off voting until later/get some one else to unvote till itā€™s the EoD that would be great (if you canā€™t be there)

I should be around at EoD. Itā€™s ok for my time zone.

1 Like

I voted because I want to be sure that I voted before EoD

If you didnā€™t figure it out, Arctic is siding with person who they bite.

So if they bite scum, they will have even more reasons to side with scum.

I need someone to talk with.