Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

There is zero loss from just stabbing me
And I obviously want to get my action off at night so

honestly no clue wtf atlas is doing

3 Likes

Im trying to keep myself alive till n1 so I can use my ability

… if you dont plan on living past n1 you should claim :stuck_out_tongue:

That ruins my pl
Actually it kinda doesn’t

If I’m still being pushed 12 hours before EOD I’ll out my role
You can all help me

1 Like

note to self: remember to push atlas 12 hours before eod

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be too happy eli
Just keep it in mind

sounds like a lot of effort
anyway have to go pilot a multi-thousand pound mechanical machine whilst dodging other mechanical machine pilots for multiple miles on present runways barely larger than the vehicles themselves

1 Like

Unless your crone
Which is yeah reason to be happy I can’t do anything

so driving

1 Like

yes

1 Like

You were a contender yes

Do I think you still would anyway? Especially when the highest wagons all had 2 goddamn votes? Absolutely yes.

1 Like

Wait I could get occupied
Hm

1 Like

Could I? It’s n1

atlas here is my advice

stop

1 Like

Sorry, I’m already dead set on it

This is extremely important, anyway

you’re just either genuinely an inq like you claimed, another n/e, or cult/unseen. these actions just literally arent remotely protown lmao

begging to be nked for jail is fairly wolf ai considering several things, which is like

jailor can fail with even the lightest chance, execution cant (unless youre a merc target, which like. LOL that would be useless to even use because youd just die later
jailor could be a tree or someone not even trying to play the game, or the jailor could be someone who thinks theyre a hero and wont jailexe you despite your incredibly wolfy play
jailor couldve jailed someone already and then left thread for the rest of the day, etc

idk if mafia can see wolfchat while someones jailed but if they can thats also a huge boost for scum as well

1 Like

i don’t know wtf you’re rambling about and i don’t care

you’re just spamming the thread with nonsense

and it’s not the funny type of nonsense either

plus you’re just spilling potential stuff about your role