Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

I’m not a contender for D1 chop anymore?
Now that’s interesting. Ok your argument for scum!me to defend Gorta is assuming that no one else would become a possible chop over myself? Increasing my chance of being the D1 chop over a possibly slanking town makes sense for scum!me to do. Nope.
Which Atlas seems to be now, because their “NE” comments seem to be the reason for killing them today possibly.

Its not jailing, it’s murder
There’s a difference

oh yeah, i forgot prince isnt a thing

Killing me today is completely pointless
Nightkilling me helps town a good bit

I think I know who’s gonna be attacked by scum

just read marq rolecard

yeano

If you’re scum, then killing you today isn’t pointless.

Do you think I have the slightest clue on who it is?

Now, if you listened to me I explained that

Basically:
If I ever think I’m being killed for a completely awful reason, I’m not dealing with it
Plus for other reasons this game has been weird
So just nightkill me and get it over with, I’ll try to do something helpful before I die

1 Like

Day 1 Vote Count #10

Voted Voters Votes
Atlas EliThePsycho (#1261), sand (#1326) 2/9
CRichardFortressLies Aelin (#232), Dum (#808) 2/9
clonedcheese Blizer (#1086) 1/9
Dum ATNoName (#53) 1/9
Jarek lol (#517) 1/9
Kiiruma Amelia (#336) 1/9
Not Voting CRichardFortressLies, Gorta, Apprentice, Atlas, Jarek, Orangeandblack5, Arctic, Kiiruma (#670), clonedcheese (#1048) 9

If any votes are missing or wrong, ping VC Bots or Host.

marq isnt even jailor bro, they can legit be rbed. now why exactly do u think you deserve to be nked normally

1 Like

nah bc im not dealing with it either, softing scum like 700 times and being wolfread 4 it is not bad reasoning

2 Likes

I’m not here looking for who deserves what
I have no clue who marq is, and there is only one rber in the game that I could see right now, and it’s Butler

1 Like

Or whatever it’s called now

That and the one vampire neut

bruh moment

reasonable

We are giving you a space to explain yourself.

This is dumb, Atlas isn’t how he is trying to out as.