Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

my hat got substantially cooler

also I’m going to get supper soon be back in a few hours

tomorrow I’m expecting a call for a potential job, so I plan to be up pretty early and at home, so hopefully I can be more on tomorrow

2 Likes

Good luck

3 Likes

if the job works out I’ll be gone 8 AM - 4:30 something PM M - F, so don’t expect me to be on that frequently between those hours

also LMAO its just atlas probably has more than like 5 braincells and wouldnt give up the way he is as gscum. ne? i still believe thats a possibility but im not as confident he can be actually gs

i think hes just doing his usual “im not going to play this game because i am angy” thing

he can still be ne but probably not trickster or else hes just throwing by asking to be nked

I’m gonna pointlessly assume your kyo because thats easier to type
if people use horrible reasons against me what should I do
i can’t really do anything against it

:sob:

i mean it adds up

you believing im kyo is probably going to make this game alot less painful so im okay with it

I remember kyo talking about visual novels, your grammar is similar and you seem to have a basic understanding of me

also this sounds like him

Fair enough

I think the reasons for Atlas not being group scum track, because I think that if Atlas were starting cult/unshackled, they’d probably have an incentive to Idk live so they don’t let their team down.
I don’t think I’m used to angry Atlas, it could be towny if they’re thinking everyone is wrongly reading them and getting more frustrated with this game.

If I’m top wagon before end of day, I’ll claim my role.

Its not when people wrongly read me
Its for reasons which are normally just banter and people twist it to fit their worlds

It really annoys me
And yeah that’s textbook wolfy but I’m me so I can say that

Welcome to my world, when I get wrongly wolf read for being myself.

1 Like

I think that if one looks at how I’ve interacted with everyone so far, that I don’t fit any scum team, which should indicate I’m town. But you guys do you.

this is towny btw