Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

no im not trying to pocket you

Day 1 Vote Count #12

Voted Voters Votes
CRichardFortressLies Aelin (#232), Dum (#808), Amelia (#1409) 3/9
clonedcheese Blizer (#1086), CRichardFortressLies (#1086), Atlas (#1404) 3/9
Dum ATNoName (#53) 1/9
Jarek lol (#517) 1/9
Atlas EliThePsycho (#1261) 1/9
Not Voting Gorta, Apprentice, Jarek, Orangeandblack5, Arctic, Kiiruma (#670), clonedcheese (#1048), sand (#1484) 8

Did you know?
The secret first plague suffered by Egypt was DeNile

Are you Kyo?

I’d just assume yes
Itll be more obvious later if true

Noted.

Geez I had my lunch and no one is here to interact with me regarding my reads.

Hm
Name your three most suspected players and say why

Cloned Cheese, because if they were town I would have found them as such by now.
Amelia for chainsaw voting me after you and I voted on Cloned and that caused a tie. If Cloned is a wolf, then Amelia would be my prime suspect as being partnered with Cloned.
Eli because they feel like a slanking neutral, possibly NE. Eli is the least confident of my top 3 suspects.

1 Like

Do you think the vote was a chainsaw? It might’ve just been a coincidence

Possibly, yet I think the timing of the vote after you made sure Cloned had 3 votes feels highly chainsawy to me.

Hold on I wanna read the posts from then

Eli does eli stuff

I dont really understand why Amelia did that, the time seems strange more than chainsaw-ish
He didn’t talk about it later either

@Amelia why do you scumread crich

Me trying to figure out if CRichard is scum using buzzwords or just genuinely has no fucking clue what he’s talking about despite playing FM for years

I mean I’ve stated it earlier but

It felt like crich was trying to pocket gorta earlier by being like “look at me, a town coming to defend you fellow townie”

Also like, it feels like he’s more just scrambling to be like “but why this doesn’t make sense for me to do when I could get chopped” when he was in basically no danger at that point, it was basically the start of the day

I don’t see why this is likely to come from a townie

1 Like

Also no

That’s not a chainsaw :wowee:

I also have reason to doubt Atlas as scum would go around claiming NE/scum roles if they were scum.
Atlas doesn’t come across as someone ballsy enough to openwolf as scum. So weirdly enough, they can be town.

I mean according to eli he totally would

I don’t know him well enough to contest that read

Show me, because I think you voted me to save Cloned if the latter is scum.

Amelia if Cloned is scum, you’re the prime suspect as the 2nd scum.