if you wanna take my place you can

Interesting. Something a bit different. /in

sad, I want to play this one, but I shouldn’t join any other games right now

/informed Spec

1 Like

/in for sure

:chair:

/in this is a special game if we are being honest

I’m getting my schedule in tact and improving things, so let’s do this. I’m able to be on more since I’m getting up earlier

1 Like

I think if I can get my anime watching habit down to a decent hour we will be golden

2 Likes

/backup for now

Vigilanteism (Night) - Target a player. Increase your suspicion of them by 1 and the corresponding effect will take place. - Infinite Uses

[1] Interfere - Remove a player’s immunities for this night.
[2] Stand Guard - Roleblock a player and protect them. If they would die tonight, you will die in their place.
[3] Cold Steel - Kill a player if you’ve targeted them three times. Otherwise, prevent all visits to them and roleblock them if they attempt to kill a player.

How could you not have targeted them all 3 times?

For Cold Steel to activate, I mean

Bypasses healing (can’t be chosen more than twice, only on even nights)Bypasses death immunity (can’t be chosen more than once)You will not be seen visiting your targetTheir flip will be cleaned (can’t be chosen more than once)
Also this feedback for the Assassin is confusing
Why doesn’t it follow the same which whatever name noble has

I cant quote any of this so you’ll have to deal with the bad formatting

like this

idk what ur asking but the assassin is allowed to pick whichever they want (with small excetions) and its not an ability so it’s a passive

whereas the guildsmaster/noble gossip you pick one of three with no restrictions

idk if that answers your question but :joy_cat:

also the names and abilities sound weird but I like the themeing of the unshackled

1 Like

IMG_20220107_082630

cod haha

1 Like