Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Can you talk to me about this read? I don’t have any familiarity with his meta or anything, but I thought his posting yesterday was generally lackluster with a couple points in both directions.

I can say that Bean played hard in their other wolf game which overlapped with the start of this game, and I haven’t seen a sign of their win high carrying over to this game. Hazard also seems pure but that could be elaborated on, and Scor’s neighbouriser claim… actually, the role itself could be for either alignment, but outright claiming it instead of just doing it isn’t what I’d do in their position.
No comments otherwise.

Feel free to add to this list if you want to be honest :stuck_out_tongue: I’m assuming one or two players are gonna lie, though.

And I didn’t claim my sanity and don’t really plan to. It’s not super relevant but I have a very clear way of proving what my sanity was.

Oh right, Jarek’s greenchecked.

Wisdom can still be a wolf. That would be funny.

1 Like

This isn’t convincing. Even won games can easily cause burnout.

This doesn’t mean anything to me.

I’m ignoring mechanics.

That is also what I think, but I specifically can’t clear Wisdom off it because she just subbed in and may not have realized. I don’t remember if Marl claimed insane but I don’t think so. But I townread the slot :sob:

1 Like

Claiming the role is not a mechanic.

it would be quite the bruh moment

2 Likes

I think there’s a good chance of it, actually? I think it’ll be easier to determine with more flips.

2 Likes

i dont have a true scum meta yet. i have only been a nk and a lost wolf

1 Like

i can answer any question you wanna throw at me tho.

Tbh I’ve never seen his wolf game, I’ve only seen him as town. His posting looks pretty ok to me and I think some of his posts (yes, the mech posts) look towny because of the way he handled them, not because of the mech itself.

Alright.

What do you think about the wagons at the end of day yesterday? If you were online, who do you think you would have voted? Do you still think Italy is a wolf?

At that point I think it was just Italy and Vul.

I’ve largely stood by my read on Vul being that I’m not confident either direction but that wagon was largely stagnated at 3 votes i think and I like making my vote on a major wagon that I think has a chance to go over for wagonomics purposes.

Italy felt lhf to me. I have this pet read that people who just don’t seem to care about how they are being percieved and double or triple down on it are generally more likely to flip town than wolf and Italy fit that pet read to the T because Italy just kept doubling down on “never doing anything D1” even as they became the lead wagon and traction was heavily swinging against them. I stand by that read generally on D1 if Italy continues to do nothing I’ll happily throw them off a cliff but I think that town do wolfy things and dig their heels in whereas wolfs do wolfy things pretend to dig their heels in but fight harder to stop themself from going over kind of like Frost was doing.

I think if there was a wolf in the main 3 wagons at that point it was Vulgard but I’m hardly confident on that at all. Its mostly a sheep of Milium because I know they have high read accuracy and I just do not feel comfortable making a read on Vul either direction

Oh also the Marl wagon was just straight up bad and never should have existed at any point.

1 Like

Whomst

Depends on the role I get.

Being evil by default is a fun role, most town roles I get vary from meh to maybe not meh

Killing roles are fun but only because I have the ability to shoot someone or whatever and if I mess that up then it’s my fault

I’m gonna ask a dumb question before I head off for the night.
Does anyone think there’s a chance Frostwolf flipped incorrectly? Or does everything in his rolecard match up with what he claimed? I looked at it for a while after he flipped and then got too tired to think more on it.

@Atlas when was ur last wolf game

Honestly
Wouldn’t put it past it
Sometning feels wrong and him being a wolf explains it lol

1 Like