Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I wouldn’t completely disregard the possibility, but there’s no evidence towards it.

1 Like

i don’t think he was a wolf

1 Like

Empire
Townreads:
Jarek (I have mech evidence for this ontop of socials, he’s more then likely just good)
Litten (His d1 followed a consistent and fine train of thought, and I don’t think he reacts to the way he did that game as a spirit)

Townleans:
Wisdom (Her slot in particular is meh, but marl’s posts were extremely indicative of this not being his wolf game, and his wagon at eod1 was just opportunism)
Millium (I don’t think they interact with this game in the level of consistentness and strange behaviour as a spirit)
Vulgard (His game past his start to mid-late D1 is overall towny enough I’m willing to rest on the slot, although I want to see something interesting from the slot today and later)
Silviu (Their early game isn’t indicative of their scumgames, expressing overall interest and an attempt to push forward their ideas, alongside the mech relating to frost)
guavagudetama (Difference from KRC and FAM3 to this game, generally. More game-related posts would help)
Zenon (I found her earlier posts good, and liked her first catchup from that, past that she’s just been okay, and has a chance of being obviously town if she gets more into the game)

Wind (General towniness, aligning reads, etc.)

Nulltown:
min (I don’t have him as high as I’d like to at this point in the game, as he feels like he’s mainly stagneted from a series of really good posts d1, and his mech focus today doesn’t help too much)

Nulltown that should really just be null but they have like one thing I find mildly favourable
Jaiden (her series of opening posts seemed like someone fairly comfortable in the thread, and not adjacent to her scumgames, but her rest of the day way just under performance and I dislike her eod1)
Sadbi (mainly a sheep from just… someone i forgot that i figured knew better then me on it, and their persistence on certain subjects is alright)

Main Suspicions

italy (not doing anything, probably resolve them later if they… don’t do anything)
Bean (not doing anything, probably resolve them later if they kept doing nothing useful)
scor (they have pretty much only being frantic favourable from my perspective)

Suspicious People That We Might Actually Get Something Out Of

Hazard (I liked his response to the kiiruma thing that happened during d1, but he doesn’t have much favourable outside of it, despite the large amount of posts, he doesn’t really do anything related to socials, and he hedged a lot on kiiruma until kii outed)
Magnus (a strange insistence on something they made up d1, and general lack of currently helpful info, with mech not favouring them)
Artemis (General lack of solving I find appealing, feels like a weird focus on looking good for someone who… probably doesn’t care about that as town)
Ancient Spirits

Kiiruma
Kiiruma
Cassandra
L.una

3 Likes

When i went to sleep the wagons were by rememberance silviu frost and italy which i didnt hate any of them on the block. I voted italy cause silviu had a point where i scum read him then was stubborn with my iso which i saw being kinda townie. And then frost felt like he had an equal amount of good to bad posts so i wanted him to have more of a chance to hop off the block if he could. I voted italy cause that was one of the only other scum leans i had at the time

However i hated silviu voting straight after me but was too tired to unvote

I would find this more convincing if you weren’t the one that led his wagon.

2 Likes

His annoyance at the beginning of the game in response to Atlas’s shade feels similar to his behaviour in KRC, his focus on Kiiruma rather than wanting to hide from his sight feels… actually, applying the same logic from the Sadbi/Millium duo it could be pocketing, but Hazard was aware that he was mimicking other things that had been said and was willing for Kiiruma to check him.

Is this a wolf post? Or rather, is the initial line that Hazard references here a wolf post?
Hazard seemed pretty excited to have his suspicion on Kiiruma vindicated, and he was open about his investigative ability yesterday and today.

Generally speaking I think it’s safer to assume that all mod posts regarding flips are true until there are reasons to doubt it. And so I’m just blindly gonna assume Frost is town.

1 Like

I mean to be fair I was new for a while, I’m less new now I’m finally learning to play the game kinda. I need to shake the “not doing stuff D1 meta” a bit more because I know that bothers people; bothers me too. 48 hours of pretending to exist convincingly enough to not die when I could just play the game

:nerd_face:

I’m definitely biased lmao

Help me get into the game Atlas. Save me from myself.

I don’t really believe Frost was a wolf.

1 Like

Flicker

Railgun if you don’t want to see me get pushed by neon for the entire game(it is not useful)

3 Likes

If only I could help

Ok
Cause I think flips can be misleading
But maybe it’s just the thing about some rolecards being partly censored out or whatever
We do know for a fact that Kii crafted his own rolecard to be shown upon flip, though, and his real rolecard will not show (if I understood correctly)
That’s the sort of thing I’m worried about, but I’m not really sure Frost would’ve been able to make a fake rolecard just in one day.

1 Like

I think it was Flicker. You were teamed with them.

1 Like

Maybe we should get into a big heated 1 v 1 fight for old times sake

uh
sure?
why haven’t you and jaiden interacted as much as i suspected you two would

That was when I was new and bad I’m not new and still bad now

2 Likes

Ah was he trying to use his ability on you before he settled for min instead?