Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Anyway, I have a habit of distrusting people who call me scum, and I’m 100% doing that with artemis.

Someone unbiased take a look at them like some sort of UAV and tell me if they look good or not. Part of me feels like their suspicion of me does look good, I just don’t see it because I’m the target of suspicion.

I don’t think I see Jaiden being a wolf right now, but I’m not super confident on the read. I think her EoD was mostly pretty towny.

1 Like

I think this is V/V/V?

wtf

you haven’t been scum since flicker? damn

can you make a big fancy readlist for me

1 Like

I haven’t seen much from Jaiden that I’ve been inclined to talk about. I feel like 90% of her content is just saying “I’m town” and 10% of it is her shading me for pushing Creature which… fair. But largely I’ve just not seen much with which to bounce off of with her.

We have talked a lot in recent games but that’s largely been because we’ve been working together to solve and I just don’t see much solving here from her at all.

I think there’s a lot of others I’ve barely interacted with why is Jaiden the person you most expect me to talk to that it caught your eye?

1 Like

[quote=“Magnus, post:4227, topic:5246, full:true”]

I’ll comment on this too
Yesterday I said I suspected that Kiiruma was trying to pocket Hazard
And maybe this is unnecessary to say, but if Hazard is a wolf, Kiiruma is almost definitely town because that wasn’t a post to a scum buddy.

Your not bad

I don’t like writing readlists because they only serve to TL;DR where someone’s thoughts are at, and for other players to nitpick.

2 Likes

Artemis is hella towny. Wrong but towny.

His ability?

I thought as much.

Maybe I should look less suspicious.

2 Likes

I think this game probably makes a lot more sense if Vulgard is a wolf, but I don’t think I’m ready to have that conversation yet.

1 Like

atlas eod actually wasn’t amazing

because from every single game i remember seeing you two in (past krc, including krc, might only be krc i forgot) the two of you have pretty much never stopped talking if you’re v together, and her lack of response to your posts and vice versa i find mildly strange, although could be fixed today

i hate to break it to you min

i am greenchecked

1 Like

i have zero idea where your current thoughts are at, that’s why im asking

Kiiruma could have been roleblocked, so Atlas is not confirmed.

are you

quite unfortunate. i literally can’t fucking handle this game like it seems i’m wrong on everything and i am so close to giving up lol

Silviu
He said something about having to vote on a wagon after his target votes? It’s a day ability iirc but I don’t remember what it does, I thought min said it turns the target insane but I don’t really know if that was true or if it was a joke

1 Like