Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Come on. You can do it. Name a person who you think is mafia. I believe in you.

@Litten
did you receive restriction or start with it on n0

I am simply following the thread state that has been laid out before me. My vote should be on Litten, but this vote is a logically better alternative for progressing the day. I know you’re only complaining because you care about me.

I was given it some time after n0 started

:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

dear, you know better to give empty votes out on frivolous wagons

Why do you just have that on hand

1 Like

But that doesn’t line up, because the extra kill was created from Litten claiming the restriction, not from breaking it.

I’m also incredibly doubtful of the fact that the message was private but the punishment for breaking it was public - the announcement could have literally just been a lie.

Also, Litten claiming to know that it came from an ancient spirit feels incredibly unlikely from a design perspective.

1 Like

I’m secure enough to know I don’t need to justify every single vote with a paragraph after it was pointed out to me in FAM.

i stand corrected

okay so role action
think millium is right then
doesnt seem like anyone has it tho

I can only tell you what I was told.

is your dormitory secure?

…is this a death threat?

typically (from a hosting perspective), claiming and breaking the restriction often have the same punishment

Do you really think I’d want roommates?

1 Like

I wasn’t asking you.

Then why didn’t the announcement happen after Litten broke it the first time?

probably escaped notice

I was specifically told sometning bad would happen if I broke it, and sometning very bad would happen if I mentioned why I had it btw

1 Like

my assumption was that it was rather lenient, especially given the problems that occured when it was broken