COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

whats the eaves vision?

@tutuu why do u think badeline is not a]that goodof a wolf or out of wolfrange

1 Like

Im a cop with a red check on Ash

Just a feeling

1 Like

u can borrow aadderall u will win champs 15 time in a row

1 Like

My last game was a combinatorics wolf game! I believe that would be a good indicator of my range. Though, that was also two years ago now.

I believe I am a fairly strong town player and also a strong wolf player. It has been a while since I’ve had a wolf game though, so maybe that has changed.

1 Like

ok well im kinda have strong wolfread on ash and tommy

stronger on ash than tommy tho

VOTE: Arctic
VOTE: autumnseas
VOTE: bystander

(if people don’t want harvest or me then i’d go for freckles, if u don’t want either of us then uh skibidi issue)

1 Like

im the towniest town to ever town though

1 Like

(BADELINE SCOFF HERE)

I don’t know why tutuu thinks my wolf level is very low. I haven’t even played with them.

2 Likes

sorry i disagree :(

new readlist bc bald but not cute one ok lemme get the pl

you hate me.

1 Like

i even added a :( for like peace offering empathy type shi and u sstill act like this

you can make it up to me by townreading me cause i think youre town now

let me pocket you

1 Like

VOTE: arctic
VOTE: bystander
VOTE: freckles

ok we just going like gth where i have to choose v or w, if i dont put that means i dont really kwno / poe

  1. tutuu v
  2. Ash w
  3. autumnseas
  4. Badeline v
  5. iamagummybear
  6. Chomps
  7. eaves v
  8. Arctic v
  9. Frostwolf103 v
  10. bystander v
  11. freckles v
  12. Tommy w

god i love fol bless
when im a trillionaire i will donate to every member dont worry i win lottery and gamble instant when i can i will win

4 Likes

Just saw this.

I liked his series of posts around post #200. Ill quote it below.

i am so mad

someone in the last fam

prolly undercover mod or mod offended me in post game

whether ash is mafia or ash is town

mafia is pushing ash as wolf

i am also pushing ash as a wolf