COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

would yall say i am a fol user or not like

i think i am imo i havent plyed mafia in general for a while after pkaying champs but like still

i’m kinda confused why having a strong wolfread on ash is translating to people trying to go for wolves today instead of sticking to the 0/3 plan

like if ash is a wolf then we can still go for a 0/3 and just not vote him? you will have 1 less wolf you could accidentally slip in there. unless you want clarity on his alignment right now but… why?

for it to be worth it you’d probably have to get a second wolf in there too. if he’s town and we get a 1/3 then people will be tunneled on him forever which could seriously compromise the game

i already know if he ends up being a wolf someone is gonna call me wolfy for this but i am pretty sure what i’m saying is just true and going for wolves today or explicitly a solo vote on ash is a dumb idea

I wouldn’t call you a regular or an foler, but I believe it is correct to say you are an FoL user.

1 Like

like i forgot who but someone ww saying to me like oh u should like actually play on fol and interact haha if u want to be fol person

like idc if i didnt have but like why are u saying that to me it was annyoing

like bitch what

ok im offended

ye like i used to play a lot

imo

1 Like

or like used to be regular and then stopped play for bit

1 Like

I think back then it would have been applicable, but you have been gone for a while from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

i felt excluded and sad

ok sorry guys i need to lock in in the game

1 Like

Hmm I do think you earlier saying that you felt ā€œehā€ on me now makes sense perhaps due to the fact you were basing it off of the Bys/Arctic V/V argument that I put forward. I don’t think my personal reasoning would be convincing to you since it’s very personalized based on what I’ve seen from Arctic on MU.

Bystander/Frost being the wolfiest in your PoV is very interesting to me though, does that still hold up from what they (mostly Bys) has posted to this point?

1 Like

we cant get clarity on his alignment anyways unless we voted just him which is horrible

0/3 is best imo, but im still on board of the ā€œas long as we dont overlap tomorrow its fineā€

it is possible wolves try push a mafia to get voted today to make it 1/3 also ftr

I thought we all agreed to go for 0/3? Why are people voting for the onrs they wolfread.

Come on everyone. We have to agree on a goal here. And one of them is far simpler than the other.

ok evee vote for 0/3 ok

alao bc like ok sorry im going on rndom rant byt like

i did play a shit ton of games here lol

like whag the fuck

ISSUE IS i cant even remember who said this to mer

Frostwolf is still about the same. Bystander is someone I’m unsure on, and ai think as I read the rest of thread I’l have a stronger opinion. I’m realtiming right now, because I want to, but I still have yet to read posts #200-400.

yorue a FOLer to me bys if that helps

1 Like

The reason I am more unsure on bystander is because she is posting a lot, so i know I have more to see from her.

1 Like

what did u think about autumnseas pointed out how he referred to his case as mogging his own but that didn’t seemingly influence his wolfread at all

tbh i dont really see what u think is towny in that post either but um

idk i guess there’s a chance i’m setting the bar too high for him cuz i kinda forgot how he plays as either alignment but still

i have 6.9k posts

and 4k in non fam games

genuinely WDYM HAHA IF U ACTUALLY WANNA BE THEN U SHOULD ACTUALLY PLAY HAHAHAHAH

ok sorry i just randomly got reminded of it

like ik its not that much compared to those old ppl stay here forever but like cmon fym