Its not about opinion, Tutuu
i oove jirachi
I like Cyndaquil. There was this youtube series by a youtuber called MovieUnleashers that had a Cyndaquil character I really liked when I was young. It has been my favorite every since!
Itâs also very cute.
See it from this perspective, this is a town that rather want to put wolves in jail rather than giving townies a slumber party.
cyndaquil is cool
typhlosion god cancelled a few years ago though
Youâre voting for 0/3 right now, am I right?
No.
And since Arctic said this, I am considering to switch
frost i dont think yoill be able to convince whole thread to switch to voting for wolves d1 sorry and respectuflly /gen
i think it would be more helpful if evyerpne voted for tr that way at least the method isnt mixed and the votes represents ppls beliefs abt trs instead of a mix of ppls beliefs abt trs/wrs
VOTE: Frostwolf
VOTE: bystander
VOTE: eaves
0/3
me and frost voting 2/3 the same while im voting for town and hes voting for mafia, oops!
So Arctic, freckles, and Chomps are wolfy?
frost i dont think yoill be able to convince whole thread to switch to voting for wolves d1 sorry and respectuflly /gen
I can actually convince that 0/3 is not viable first day.
yes byt i dont think ppl are gonna listen at this point
Please explain then.
you cannot i did the maths in my lab
So Arctic, freckles, and Chomps are wolfy?
I am considering Chomps, Freckles and Tommy.
i can see the townread on eaves but i wouldnât vote her for a 0/3 rn
why frost?
Solo rogue agent
Arctic sus