COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

w-wow i can’t believe you just said that…

but yea i don’t like games here that much anymore

still fol will always be my home cuz i prefer the community here, i’m just less active in online chatroom stuff in general which means if i’m only playing mafia it’s gonna cause me to be less active here compared to MU (where i also participate in zero chatroom things)

1 Like

Frost is a double agent voting Arctic for a wolf read

we are still looking for wolves, just using the jail in a different manner for info

my home site is paypal.com I’m loaded :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

That does make sense. I still remember our very first game together. I was absolutely hooked after that!

1 Like

Have you not read one of the posts? Arctic rather didnt want to be put in the wagon.

Might have a pair

VOTE: chomps

VOTE: eaves
VOTE: arctic
VOTE: bystander

my votes for 0/3 just so we are aware

1 Like

what i really dont want to happen is hit 1/3 and then people start trying to vote that one mafia and then suddenly all our info is blurry, trying to find that one mafia this game is like partly spreadsheetable

the most important part of this game is not getting greedy/trying to rush, if we be patient and accept the info we have and try gather more it sets us up best

1 Like

His opinion isnt the only one that matters, others can townread him and vote him, and im expressing my opinion that i dont townread him

Thats misleading

I agree. I like your pfp. I know its a pokemon, I think called Jirachi. I don’t like pokemon that much, but its cute nonetheless.

1 Like

Sooo no you didnt read it?

What are you saying. What does it matter if he says he doesnt want to be beamed. He cannot physically control other people from not voting him. He cant go to their houses and grab their mouse and click elsewhere

one time i was in mu anniversary twice because the hosts took me and one of my alts, not knowing im the same person, while regulars didnt get in and were sad post game - i just had happened to played a few games in the months leading up to it

2 Likes

The wolves likely wouldn’t go for 0/3 in their guess at night thinking finding the non-masons is easy

i dont rlly mind like mot getting flavor its like understanable but why do u have to specific go like that to me smh

1 Like

i cant even make sure who it was cls i suck at searching

dw its not any of u

thanks! it is jirachi, hes my favourite :)

1 Like