What is your major malfunction
what do you think i changed
my preferred votes for a 0/3 today have been me, bystander, autumnseas and freckles
naturally i would prefer me or autumnseas over eaves
i honestly tr eaves more than freckles tbh
I was talking about wolf votes, not town votes.
And even so, Arctic. This does not compute with me.
i have been saying to vote for towns the whole game
what objective changed?
Oh wow, okay I did now
haha
my preferred votes for a 0/3 today have been me, bystander, autumnseas and freckles
i have been saying to vote for towns the whole game
Okay then whatās changed.
i genuinely donāt understand what you are talking about
i never had a wolf wagon, iāve only been advocating for voting people who are town today
hahahahahahahahhahahaha
Matt itās okay Arctic does a 180 then a nice 90 (just his upper body) when heās with me 
help
matt
#joke #sfw #MayIsWatching
Everything I think is currently being echoed back by the thread and is representative of what Iād like from the current votecount for 0/3, so I have no problems with threadstate besides the minor resistances here and there.
I think if we are heading for a 1/3 then I donāt doubt that wolves would be planting their seeds early. This is how I feel when Tutuu thinks he found a difference check in me/Arctic though hasnāt articulated it from what Iāve seen, does that mean a w!Tutuu has a partner in Bys/Arctic/Eaves, maybe. Otherwise if things stay as it is and we end up getting an 0/3 then it might be a good look for Tutuu from how level 0 bad it is to doubt current procedures today.
i genuinely donāt understand what you are talking about
i have a dumb reason to townread freckles which is that she still seems out of touch with how the generally accepted strategy to go for is a 0/3 - since she keeps voting her wolfreads. this is something that would have been discussed extensively in wolf chat so it feels towny out of the loop to me. i also agree with a lot of what sheās saying too lol, so now that i think about it she would probably be my third if you didnāt put me in
so now that i think about it she would probably be my third if you didnāt put me in
if you didnāt put me in
LOOOOOOOL
fortress of lies gotta be the best social deduction community