COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Why am I only finding out that Frostwolf is Matt, am I dumb

Who’s matt.

i was talking about how freckles is towny because as a wolf she would probably know what the optimal town strat would be since naturally wolves would have to counter it

and because i am advocating to only vote villagers today, i said that we should vote for me, but since people were doubting me, my next suggestion would have been her

who tf is matt

frost

No?

like labrador matt?

Oh

guys im telling yall matt from mu is a weird duede

just sayin

Have to agree

1 Like

Never played any games in MU, I am too socially awkward.

1 Like

But seriously Arctic, you are asking anyone to vote for you, except me?

i knew you were voting me because you wolfread me but it’s in my interests for that to remain the case because everyone else is voting for 0/3s

Oh btw @Badeline I’m always lazy to explain things but I will later

1 Like

Okay I thought I was going crazy

I am gonna disappear from thread for a sec. Too sleepy. Will probably nap. Yes I am still at work.

bro :sob:

eaves and badeline same alignment

She liked my post in my defense