COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

You’re right but I guess it is a weird question for a different reason lol, like why would the other option be w/w and not v/v

Yes I agree

1 Like

iamgummybear get to become the representative of the house, coming this midterms.

2 Likes

Oh by midterm i mean exams

2 Likes

I dont think tommy is outed for that but frost could have caught him for the wrong reason XD

Its okay, you’re right, I couldn’t help it.

2 Likes

I usually does that sometimes.

1 Like

VOTE: bystander
VOTE: Frostwolf
VOTE: eaves

Please vote here

It’s not that weird it’s nothing

1 Like

Oh you think so?

I’m like pretty convinced gummy and Badeline are wolves but idk

1 Like

Ill reconsider them both

I feel like a lot of people towntold

Mhm

1 Like

And that’s why I dont want a 0/3 first day.

We get it Matt

1 Like

town votes MATTers

Would it be weird that Tommy as W voting for Arctic you think is wolf?

1 Like

No, i expect wolves wanna go for 1/3

Well i mean EoD is far away

1 Like