COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Here

idk how my bias has to do with what i just said because those are facts

lmaooooo

I think he’s not voting for town, I dont know why Tutuu is not seeing this

freckles (5): Frostwolf103, Tommy, eaves, bystander, freckles
bystander (5): Arctic, Tommy, bystander, tutuu, freckles
Arctic (3): Frostwolf103, Arctic, Tommy

ā€œi feel likeā€ isnt objective fact

ā€œa hard sell for meā€ isnt an objective fact considering im calling u 50% a wolf

freckles (5): Frostwolf103, Tommy, eaves, bystander, freckles
bystander (5): Arctic, Tommy, bystander, tutuu, freckles
Arctic (3): Frostwolf103, Arctic, Tommy
eaves (3): bystander, tutuu, freckles
Chomps (2): Frostwolf103, Chomps
tutuu (2): eaves, tutuu
autumnseas (1): Arctic
Ash (1): iamagummybear

Not Voting (3): autumnseas, Badeline, Ash

A wild May appeared

well duh but the things i said before them were

I don’t understand… he’s voting what everyone else is. How is it him spefically that’s not voting for town

What I am looking is Tommy contradicting himself.

All mafia reads are fundamentally subjective unless someone is polarized to the point of unintentional trust telling / maf outing

How

It is clear that Tutuu does not want Arctic to be solved in Day 1 and sees Freckles as town, Tommy prompted to say why not w/w?

Why t/w, instead of W/W that’s what he said, this does not line up with his votes, his question to Tutuu

Hmm

He’s asking me, he’s not saying he reads them as w/w

What’s up guys

I’m alive again

Frost is town vote him

1 Like

I know he did, which does not come in line with his votes.

I have a midterm at 6 pm est so slank cover btw