COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

how does eaves play as wolf?

i distrust tutuu, which ive discussed a lot they are my top two mafia along with ash

eaves is just very null for me, thread has said they are towny but i dont see it and im not sure why others do

so for me youve picked a very maifa player and a very null player

also your back up is the powerwolf number 1 option (frost), in that if thread has currentlly succesfully voted three town, he is the one drying his hardest to disrupt and undermine it

2 Likes

i could switch her w frost, i dont rlly know her ranges

1 Like

oka5y

1 Like

No

1 Like

I’m so wolfy I don’t believe your read

1 Like

Why not?

Thats why im townreading u silly

nah it doesn’t work like that you can’t justify it with future stuff

1 Like

@bystander I’m not to keen on sending tutuu I think another is better

who do u like more

Because i want to play the game? I am never okay with letting anyone decide on everything like that. If me and bys happen to agree then sure, I’ll vote with her. If we don’t, then I’m not going to.

1 Like

I’d say no clue but I am right here :grin:

Chomps is VT trying hard to not get in the way due to being uninformed and he likes to wolf a lot more than village and he took my advice about not spewing roles to heart (we are actually masons and mafia would never believe id be so audacious as to truly hard claim masons with chomps, surely i wouldnt be so reckless)

Nope.

people are never going to agree on the same top 3 townreads

the important part is vocalizing if u are worried about one of the top 3 people thread seems set on voting being mafia

1 Like

shush

U didnt know my reason

Where’s my newspaper, the kitty get another smack.

VOTE: bys VOTE: eav VOTE: chomps