COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

i like chomps too

but tutuu town over eaves imo

Valid

I’m okay with changing eaves but I Still find tutuu off in this game

Tutuu
Bys
Frostwolf
Eaves
Chomps

1 Like

5 free villagers

Like tommy, but that’s looking at Tutuu’s perspective and saw the rest as town, Tutuu has Eaves, bystander and Freckles

I think the question is, what changed about Freckles, why is bystander and eaves remain the same.

1 Like

If u remember the last time u townread me when we were v/v ill give u 50 dollar

So yeah, what happened to your freckles read @tutuu

me and tutu same brain

1 Like

I never townread freckles

Why did you vote her then?

1 Like

Tutuu I could not tell you what was the last game I played with anyone

1 Like

Bruhh. I never voted her

there are people making reads here for reasons that i am not capable of understanding (and some of them are obligatorily so) and i won’t try to question them but i also can’t really just accept them because wolves can pretend they are mason reading each other to lay cover and whatnot, the only safe option for me is to just ignore these super generous reads and vote who i think has been most towny

i still think freckles is town

2 Likes

Did i vote her

Okay fine, got my thought wired wrong. Freckles was on top wagon.

1 Like

VOTE: bys
VOTE: eaves
VOTE: chomps

I dont need the beam mechanic when i have the power of mind

Okay so, considering you think Arctic is wolf, voted himself and have Tommy help getting 1/3, the last wolf would be not voting Arctic rn.

Arctic Chomps and Tommy would be wild 3/3 :face_vomiting:

1 Like