COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

how could i not get pocketed by 2023 most enjoyable player it’s literally like not my fault At All

3 Likes

@Chomps can i convince u to vote Frost? He’s townreading u and voted u for peek, you could return it if u want

Pat Pat Pet GIF

1 Like

image of a long cylinder rat

1 Like

I really liked tutuu’s recent answers to my questions, the pushback screams v thought patterns to me. I’ve also liked frost’s attempts to go 2/3. Bystander has been voted by everyone, and has posted a lot, so while I don’t have many personal reasons to v read her I also don’t have any reasons to think she’s wolf. I’d find it more likely there’s something I’m missing.

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: frostwolf
VOTE: bys

(Badeline smile)

2 Likes

Maybe part of my reasons for not feeling comfortable townreading the others who were voted, such as eaves freckles and arctic, is the intimidation factor. Though, I’m unsure if I’ve played with eaves or feckles before, so I don’t know why I feel intimidated?

1 Like

i don’t really expect ppl to unpair us but why do u think we are w/w explicitly

1 Like

arctic do u still think tutu is mafia

1 Like

idk probably not

3 Likes

I’m still don’t really see the Ash wolfread, I remember not minding his posts and I skimmed his ISO and I’ve already read literally all of his posts. Could someone explain it to me?

1 Like

It turns out I have a lot of time to post today!

My job is having us wait out the rain in the trucks so we can use power tools, but it’s going to rain all day. I can relax and loom in thread.

(Badeline smile)

1 Like

it’s funny how u do this while telegraphing this is what would cause you to change ur mind, if i was a wolf and the wagons were 0/3 i could say the exact thing i already did and be content with the wagons and you’d panic about it

generally what you’re saying is true but u kinda need to apply it to the thread in general rather than just assuming the wagons are wrong cuz the guy u hate is fine with it

and it’s impossible to apply it to the thread in general when there’s still time for wolves to try and change the wagons

2 Likes

I don’t see how its relevant to PR.

1 Like

Once you put 3 wolfs in jail, its game over and win for town

1 Like

Tutuu is saying that, since we have two informed minorities, searching for one might unintentionally bring up the other. They have different end goals, but their gameplay would look fairly similar due to TMI and the agendas theyd wish to push.

1 Like

I won’t vote for frost

joak

What’s up

idk how to multiquote but acknowledge this and 829. decent

sky