COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Hmm. That will do. I like your answers.

(Badeline smile)

1 Like

I appreciate you taking the time to talk a little. I believe this helped me solve your slot. Did you have any questions for me?

1 Like

Nope, im reading ppl based on what they wanna share themselves, its okay to take it slow and its okay to get suspected so i dont mind anyone. The only thing id mind is if a villager was blatant about their role, other than that, i think a variety of playstyles are viable for this setup

1 Like

I dont mind being suspected at all. Evilness is where I thrive!

1 Like

@tutuu so u like chomps/frost more than eaves why?

1 Like

i would rather get someone to go instead of freckles but idk

1 Like

like i would like frost on over freckles and me and tutu on

actually this is so similar to avalon rofl

1 Like

except for force spies to fail + spies guess lover polycule

1 Like

Individually not by a lot. I just got spoked by Arctic who shaded Eaves, and im playing around the idea of wolves being intelligent and not-helpless, so im seeing what I can do to counter

1 Like

This is literally Avalon yeah. Its Avalon under a Mafia trench coat

1 Like

i think the avaloncommunities would like this game mode

2 Likes

Me you frost would be peak. This is 0/3

1 Like

okay

which two ppl do u think have the highest chance getting over freckles that u like?

1 Like

i would like that too but idk if ppl are willing to vote that way

1 Like

it seems that frost is pretty widely tr but not too many votes there

VOTE: bystanderVOTE: tutuuVOTE: frodt

1 Like

Just eaves and you, noone else fits the requirement (is liked by me and also can get more votes than freckles)

1 Like

frodt

1 Like

I actually think I agree with this right now.

2 Likes

Well lets try :slight_smile:

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: bystander
VOTE: frostwolf

2 Likes

VOTE: bystander
VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: frost

if tutu is pocketing me it’s not my fault okay.

2 Likes