COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

good s;eep time

VOTE: eaves im anti tutuu

2 Likes

wait my other votes disappeared nooo

1 Like

VOTE: bystander
VOTE: freckles
VOTE: eaves

most meh abt eaves but wagons or wtv

im not entirely happy w this bc it is like. Consensus. grr

its like. tommy mostly that i meant was unpawpular

1 Like

ok sleep

1 Like

etttine

VOTE: bystander

VOTE: frostwolf

VOTE: tutuu

u hafe to vote eveyone in the same post btw :unicorn:

Pensive

2 Likes

indeed esp if u ty-ically make 50 typos like me

VOTE: bystander

VOTE: tutuu

VOTE: frostwolf

4 Likes

I was feeling good abt freckles and eaves being town but everyone voting them makes me scared and i think we might get a 1/3 if theyre both there

Now gimme a penny

1 Like

I like tutuu. I think she is towny enough to be put in. Maybe I just like contrarians and non-consensus slots.

1 Like

tommy ash freckles team?

1 Like

I dont explicitly think ur w/w, i conditionally think ur w/w if the following conditions are met first:

  1. arctic is mafia
  2. eaves/bys/freckles is 1/3 (or 2/3)

He tries harder and posts more “cleanly” as mafia ime