COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

I do think the lack of activity is a little strange, but I don’t like wolfreading people for it because sometimes life happens.

1 Like

I omgus autumn (not good to do in mafia but relevant in avalon)

Not his (lack of recent) activity; at the time he was posting he posted a lot, and good, and cleanly, explainly. Surface level cleanly. Is what i meant. Posted too much, more than I expected

So he posted too much and too cleanly? Or not cleanly enough? I think there are better adjectives you can use here to get your point across.

1 Like

Too cleanly

Arctic / Autumn / Eaves could be w/w/w if Ash is town

For w!Freckles → dont think she’s with w!Arctic or w!Eaves. Could be with w!Autumn

67

1 Like

lowkirk get the avalon players here we need more toxic flame :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

/lh

1 Like

i dont rlly think this is team bc i think arctic is kinda towny now

1 Like

its problly not ash tommy freckles now bc i guessed that way too earlpy like yesterday

god never lets me be right for once

i even pry o=n the daily so ots wild

1 Like

Autumn doesn’t want me to be confirmed town even tho he townreads me, im sus… (I acknowledge the fact that he’s allowed to townread me less than others and have these reads as town. Im just sus, though, having TMI on my alignment)

1 Like

Ill have more thoughts tmrw when i dont have an impending exam

Yes guys tmi that ill be alive tmrw yes

2 Likes
  1. tutuu v
  2. Ash w
  3. autumnseas vl
  4. Badeline vl
  5. iamagummybear vl
  6. Chomps vl
  7. eaves vl
  8. Arctic vl
  9. Frostwolf103 v
  10. bystander v
  11. freckles wl
  12. Tommy w

like i fenuinely think its just that tho :sob:

2 Likes

I like Badeline more after she liked me. Reverse omgus

1 Like

metoo

1 Like

im confused tutu if we are having like the same thoughts who is coming up with them first

i ahfe to analyze

1 Like

bc its crazy how locked our reads r rofl

1 Like

3 Likes

You’re very easy tutuu.

2 Likes