COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

What The Hell Wow GIF by iQiyi

2 Likes

(Badeline scoff)

What else can I say? I townread you and you immediatley townread me. You also underestimated me for whatever reason.

2 Likes

tutu u got owned

2 Likes

answer the question bitch

1 Like

We think alike ^-^

1 Like

how do i kn0w u arent actually evil and like hacked into my mind using elonmusk x tesla space something sn neuralink meta glasses supported by mark giving the zucc snd ur mafia

2 Likes

cybertruck waymo metaglass meuralink teslagnarly chicken nuggetsflockcameragiolocatio

2 Likes

I wouldnt do this in a mafia game but this is avalon so im playing it like avalon


I think if Bys is wolf she would have a choice to take any 2 people and frame one by going 1/3. Yet shes giving power over that to me (a villager) by constantly having the same reads

The people i currently sus the most (Arctic and Harvest) (btw Autumn is aka Harvest) dont want me on M1. I have met a lot of opposition from many players this game, and all of them express that by wanting me to not be on the mission. They arent trying to frame me. They could frame me by wanting me on the mission and having w!Bys passively frame me just being beamed with me

So this is another reason I have to townread Bys, i dont feel like im being framed

I feel like if Freckles / Eaves are v/w, Arctic and/or Autumn are likely paired with the wolf. They really want that bys/eaves/freckles team

If bys/eaves/freckles is 0/3 then

  1. we probably just win, mafia are powerless
  2. this wont necessarily mean anything for arctic and autumn and one or even both could also be town

However if bys/eaves/freckles is 1/3 then, yeah, as i just said, the wolf in eaves/freckles is likely w/w with arctic and/or autumn, imo

2 Likes

Amongus twerk

1 Like

no im mindcontrolling u

1 Like

uhhh i think ash is wolfiest

tommmy coupd be town jes not nessecarily super wolfy he just had some wolfy pings to me and seems a bit idk agendad

1 Like

What do u think abt badeline

2 Likes

i think shes towny

2 Likes

out of freckles a d eaves, i think freckles is wolfier

and out of arctic and autumn, autumn is wolfier imo

1 Like

tutuu you are my pawn

1 Like

i am going to sacrifice u

1 Like

Agree on first

Still debating on the second. I sussed Arctic so hard at the start, but now Harvest is catching up

1 Like

anya-anya-forger

1 Like

ok but what if im a mafia genius and my first serious wolfread is always right which literally changes arctics alignment into maria

1 Like

That would be revolutionary

1 Like