COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

You are right, I did look it up

:lesbianbunny:

1 Like

its very much getting 1 mafia in vibes

i am outside my wolf range and obv town

Okay, so are you saying there’s a wolf between me or Chomps?

well considering i have you in my scum reads

yes

Well what if I tell you I will not want Freckles in same space as me?

thats okay because i townread freckles, not having you both in the same space is something we agree on

stop solving its triggerign

Its fine Chomps, I already knew

why do u tr me and tootie

This is my chance to reiterate no matter what result we get today, tomorrow we check a completely new trio no overlap

1 Like

Am I allowed edit typos by the way ?

yes edits are stored and can be seen by anyone

like this

you can tap the orange part to see old ones

2 Likes

yes to prevent triggerung me as only i canmakettypos

Thank you friends

what if i upload an image of my drivers lisfense and text of my ssn but also include mh5 masons in there and edit it after will the mods be forced to remove my first edit

1 Like

upload image of wonton soup and peanut noodles and plushie instead

1 Like

At first, I am more focused on voting wolves rather than greenchecking only 3 out of 12 first day, I wasn’t interested to self vote because I know I am town.

Arctic is doing own thing like I was, not interested to clear themselves until that changed, he does not want to share same space with Freckles, so I understood what is going on.

I don’t know what your read on Arctic or Freckles are, but suppose to have matches my view on them both, I think I need to ISO because I cant remember on top of head what was said from your and tutuu perspective, but doesnt want either in, right? Thats fine by me.

If this day resolves in 0/3 then we’re good here, like it has to be right?

Tutuu is paranoid of setting a perfect record and should the outcome be good then I can forgive the methods

Sorry so, I believe in your cause.