COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

You are the only one not voting today, so what are you thinking with current votes, are you predicting 1/3?

More seriously, where I’m at is:

  • With regards to votes, fine with Bystander/Freckles/Frostwolf.
  • Vaguely side-eyeing Tutuu (:wave:) for #332, but I think #836 is a really good post that doesn’t come from w!Tutuu.
  • I think Frost has been far more in-line with what I expect from t!Frost than what his performance was in Mason.
Town Frost

In short:

Not Town Frost
  • Still feel rather eh on Arctic. In my head, the distinction I thought Bystander was making between t!Arctic and w!Arctic is audience - t!Arctic pushes on individual reads while w!Arctic has broader sweeps - and that seemed to track with his approach in MT and Eggciting, but having read Multivote (and spending an embarrassingly long time thinking that Arctic just didn’t have any FoL wolf games), I don’t think this is how he plays either? I think his interactions with Tutuu appear to be in good faith [AND I AM REALIZING IT’S THREE MINUTES TO EOD OOPS].
For Example, From w!Arctic:
  • I feel like I should have actual thoughts on Eaves given that everyone:tm: has been gassing her up as town.

I definitely did not get dragged into other things midway through writing this.

Wait, EoD’s at 6pm, not 5pm.
I’m a genius.
Back to the mines with me.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hit a 1/3, but I don’t really know who else I’d put in there aside from maybe swapping you and Tutuu, if that makes sense.

Yeah I see what you mean

I’m realizing I have class at top of the hour.
Will probably pop in around EoD.
VOTE: Bystander
VOTE: Freckles
VOTE: Frostwolf

honestly i wont be surprised if we hit 1/3 either but as long as we don’t double back to fish for mafia in that its not the end of the world the game is a marathon

but also i kind of think its probably not THAT hard for mafia to have pushed one mafia out of 3 players into a group sadly, especially given the thread has been kind of sucky at agreeing on 3 town straight up

i gtg in a few minutes

comfy enough w my votes, any reads i should try to expand on before i have to go?

bystander (10): freckles, tutuu, bystander, Badeline, autumnseas, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Tommy, Arctic, Ash
tutuu (7): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, eaves, Frostwolf103, Arctic
Frostwolf103 (7): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Chomps, Ash
freckles (6): freckles, autumnseas, eaves, Tommy, Arctic, Ash
eaves (2): freckles, autumnseas
autumnseas (1): Tommy

Why did the chicken cross the road

EoD1 Votecount

bystander (10): freckles, tutuu, bystander, Badeline, autumnseas, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Tommy, Arctic, Ash
tutuu (7): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Arctic, eaves
Frostwolf103 (7): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Ash, Chomps
freckles (6): freckles, autumnseas, Tommy, Arctic, Ash, eaves
eaves (2): freckles, autumnseas
autumnseas (1): Tommy

You have 5 minutes to correct any issues with this votecount.

1 Like
image Good, you’ve reached end of day.

Let me tell you something crucial for becoming a seasoned mafia player… Yes, it’s the end-of-day flips. In this game, you can jail up to three players to learn information about their alignments.

…Looks like you voted to jail bystander, tutuu, and Frostwolf103. The number of wolves in them was… 0.

Congratulations. Voting unleashes a whole range of information you can’t usually learn. Adventures who don’t know this won’t survive in the world.

Vote carefully… got it…?

…Yes, you can also learn information from the way other players voted…

Well then…I’ll see you later…

Night 1 starts and will end 2026-10-01T23:00:00Z.

Massping
1 Like
image …

Did the bad guys just do something…?

Yes… I felt a beam somewhere. In this world, the wolves get an action each night to narrow down who the masons are.

Looks like the bad guys beamed 1 masons last night.

…Having the masons outed makes life very difficult. Hide your role, cover for the masons, and always strive to find the wolves as fast as possible.

Be careful, okay?

Day 2 starts in like half an hour, I have an exam then and will end 2026-10-03T23:00:00Z.

Massping

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

what’s up

crickets

Paneling.

the sky

1 Like