COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

freckles was really close

looking at that i weirdly feel like. better? about chomps. in that their vote obviously sticks out the most. its like unselfconscious. wolves try to push agenda but also blend in

ok i forgor

@eaves hihi can we discuss stuff

@freckles you too

@Tommy you three

So that means you and Badeline specifically, Chomps voted me for scum and ironically make me win over Freckles.

1 Like

wait that’s so funny

i didn’t realize he voted you for scum

ya see i know im town

so then i look at 4 town people who voted tutuu bystander frost (the 3 innocent childs + me) and think hmmmmmmm it would make sense if badeline is also town

Hi all! Very excited that we went 0/3 yesterday! I felt very good on tutuu/frost, so its nice to see myself being validated there. Also glad to see thread consensus on bystander was correct, though I didn’t doubt it much.

image

1 Like

hehe badeline do you agree with my assessment of

would it be premature to call everyone who voted bystander tutuu frost town for now

I personally wouldn’t mind!

1 Like

yayy we are both town for now :partying_face:

1 Like

Possibly wolves are on this wagon? It seems very strange to me, and I’m not a huge fan of anyone on it.

1 Like

oh yeah i think freckles has huge wolf equity

1 Like

Oh, it was just us? How sad. I had hoped there were more obv!towns out there. Though, I suppose five is more than enough.

elaborate? bc i still disagree lmao but i was wrong abt a lot yesterday so shrug

idk i think it just comes down to a lot of people i have bad vibes on trying to get freckles in the 3 instead of frostwolf and obviously with frostwolf being town it makes me side-eye freckles a little more

1 Like

i have good vibes.

of that list ash prob has the worst vibes but i honestly dont remember any of his active pushes just that he felt super disconnected

the game is rlly weird if freckles is town

it’s even more weird if freckles and eaves are town

i more so think just freckles w though

eaves is possibly a wolf but dunno yet

2 Likes

I believe our best shot its to beam three of the players that were on the freckles wagon.