To be clear, we should be going for wolves now. Trying to hit another 0/3 is ineffective at this point.
VOTE: Arctic
VOTE: Tommy
VOTE: Ash
i think going for wolves is fine
i still feel ok abt freckles but my reasons to tr eaves were at best questionable so i can see that being a wolf
Do you believe freckles is still town?
If weāre scumreading the freckles voters, its coming from the assumption that freckles is wolf. If freckles is also town, then freckles being such a close wagon doesnāt actually matter. Iām curious to hear your thoughts.

removed us 3 bolder ones that voted us
bruh
wtf is dat
Ash voted you, frost, and freckles. He excluded tutuu. Iām not necessarily against townreading him because he still got 2/3, but I wasnāt sure if you noticed or not.
Freckles could be wolf or could be town getting framed by wolves. I dont have a hard stance yet
If we assume freckles is a town getting framed by wolves, that means wolves fully accepted a 0/3 beam yesterday, even though thats one of the worst case scenarios for wolves. It would also imply wolves had a lot more control over the wagons than I realistically think they did.
VOTE: freckles
VOTE: Tommy
VOTE: Ash
This is more like it!
this is going about as well as it possibly could for us
i am aiming to vote wolves today
i will defer to the ICs at the end of the day if they agree on the same group of 3, but only if they agree
hmm feel like this viewpoint is a bit. discongruent? thatās not a word lol. but wolves accepting a 0/3 i think implies they Didnāt have control over the wagons and id want to look closer at people with less āthreadpullā
mm. im sorta getting the freckles thing now tho
i mean if u assume at least 1 wolf here
Ash
Badeline
iamagummybear
obv at least 1 wolf here
autumnseas - idk but suspect a bit more now
Chomps - i donāt think its chomps imo, his vote put the 0/3 over freckles iirc
eaves - nonchalant dgaf queen
Arctic - i think pushed for autumn early ? idk lol he also suggested himself tho so like wolves wouldnāt want 2/3 ofc
freckles - most likely a wolf or else no wolf was tried to be voted for the 1/3 (besides eaves arctic early kind of, freckles was the only viable one later on)
Tommy - i forgor
if freckles is town i feel like itās possible 2/3 of the first group is mafia, just decided to pull the cred ig? idk im confuse
oh
mb LOL
The more I see frostwolf being anti0/3 consistently I believe it might be t!frostwolf
I remember later in the game, while I was realtiming, Frost was still very adamant on this while still voting the same people. So, it also feels like it isnāt being done for the purpose of pushing agenda.
really liked tutuuās recent answers to my questions, the pushback screams v thought patterns to me. Iāve also liked frostās attempts to go 2/3. Bystander has been voted by everyone, and has posted a lot, so while I donāt have many personal reasons to v read her I also donāt have any reasons to think sheās wolf. Iād find it more likely thereās something Iām missing.
VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: frostwolf
VOTE: bys
Maybe part of my reasons for not feeling comfortable townreading the others who were voted, such as eaves freckles and arctic, is the intimidation factor. Though, Iām unsure if Iāve played with eaves or feckles before, so I donāt know why I feel intimidated?
Iām still donāt really see the Ash wolfread, I remember not minding his posts and I skimmed his ISO and Iāve already read literally all of his posts. Could someone explain it to me?
Do you think his unwillingness to go with town is wolfy though? I see it as towny.
i havenāt noticed that
Suppose I have couple of questions:
What are you talking about me being the same, if you are fine in following the consensus (me, Bys, 22) then what is this about Eaves, Freckles and Arctic being left out when you could push for narrative and beam them instead, and finally is there a reason you need to spoonfeed Chomps about my anti 0/3 stance?
I believe that wolves did not have control over the wagons otherwise the wagons would not have ended up the way they did. Again, a 0/3 is bad for wolves, so I donāt think they would just let it happen.
if freckles is town (as the 4th highest voted wagon) then the game should be easy as wolves had basically no influence. i donāt think thatās likely which is why we should vote for freckles today, but itās useful to know regardless
i think eaves could be a wolf instead of freckles, they are a diff check in my mind but putting a diff check in the same vote isnāt helpful. still think ash is a wolf. tommy is a pretty non-committal guess from me, but it does fit