i said when im medium to high levels of locked in
u came back
my goat right here
i get wolfread a lot when i try
as well
i get wolfread a lot in general
majority of times ive been consensus town i was on an alt with a diff pfp (like yuan or mandy account)
Hmm I do think it’s easy for Gummy to pile on me I guess lmao if they were wolf, finding different avenues/angles in which I can be Town here is nice to have at least.
I did think as soon as I saw a few comments in this thread that the wolf agenda would be to write me off as wolf and force that into our future lists, so that we waste more time on me that way. Possibly my biggest worry of today.
So Gummy doing the most +EV Town thing to do this SoD is some good points their way
VOTE: arctic
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: tommy
Not good when aiming for 0/3
2 ICs in bottom 4, Badeline probably town too
Asking a likely wolf to decide
good crosspost
Also thanks for the early thread help I missed this!
also uhh
if freckles is v i would not specifically look into gummy badeline bc wolves have tmi anyways so like freckles over frost is still townsiding from their pov
i think they are both towny otherwise too
I think it’s about time
Chat I have a confession
even tho i originally had this idea too it’s kinda weird arctic was saying to specifically look into them if freckles v.
what is your confession
I am not freckles
who are you
iJayx, hi
who do u find wolfier in arctic and. ash
???
Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?
