COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Read my previous post

Wow okay that went better than expected, also I forgot about this game when I slept the night before EoD oops.

Good to know Tutuu is town then, glad I wasn’t around to influence a different decision.

Can’t say I’ve read anything since I was last in thread D1 so I shall catch up in the mean time.

Ash (4): tutuu, Arctic, bystander, autumnseas
Tommy (2): tutuu, Arctic
freckles (2): Arctic, bystander
Arctic (1): tutuu
autumnseas (1): bystander
eaves (1): autumnseas

Not Voting (8): Ash, Badeline, iamagummybear, Chomps, eaves, Frostwolf103, freckles, Tommy

I caught realtime switching stories.

What

it’s bc a lot of sus people tried to get you to be voted over frostwolf

You should do it! You can only gain experience by doing. I know its much easier said than done, but getting rejected at least helps with the potential ā€œwhat-ifsā€. And, it feels a lot less worse than you’d think it would be.

1 Like

image

I think freckles is a wolf because of the votes. I’m sure I’ve read some of her posts, but that is not what is influencing my read in the slightest, which is why I’ve said I’ve read hardly any of her posts. Also because I have hardly read any of her posts. This is not a contradiction.

Then how would you conclude Freckles is wolfy?

she’s saying freckles is wolfy bc of the votes surrounding freckles

You barely read any posts, so that alone can’t be true.

Wow. I wonder!

Yeah I do as well, but I think unless people actually look into rather than realtime responding, we’re going sidetracked.

For me, I am going to sleep. Just what you just said is waving red flag to me.

@badeline I’m not accepting that explanation until you elaborate as to what about the votes and people voting make it a likelihood that my slot is a wolf, because atm that’s just a cheap copout of the actual world when I’m villa.

1 Like

okay freckles seems townier

so im squarely at arctic/autumn/tommy/ash

and would prefer we vote in these slots

i need to reread chomps cos im bad at reading chomps tho

I also backread to the point in which I was last in thread and didn’t see any sort of wolfreads on me since then, so if it is just about me being 4th highest vote, then I think your argument is weak without anything else backing it up.

uhhh i don’t think i’ve done anything yet lol

ur not out of the poe

but you were originally sus bc i thought ash had w/w equity with you and other slots i was side-eyeing were votin you

What made me get townier in these last few mins?