COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

ok i need to process this ill be back later.

1 Like

z

:sob::sob:

Without telling my role, I would easily have made a fake acc

that’s all ill say abt it

freckles has a discord bro

I’m aware smh

it’s even in ur bio

anyways

Bys, PR cover please. Chill pls :pray:

1 Like

so why would freckles make an alt

also doesn’t make sense that only masons/mafia would know it’s not actually freckles coz like tos diff from alting if ur claiming someone else + how would hosts allow

dw im always playing 4d ch was

1 Like

4d chess

i don’t rlly think freckles would troll this hard imo so maybe it’s actually jay

Was your Arctic/Me diff check actually real it seemed later you made it just to find us not w/w

I do think Arctic is on the table for the record, but still don’t know where that diff check came from

1 Like

roflll

Nobody react to the Jay/Freckles thing please

Ignore it, maintain PR cover please

The slot is likely town

1 Like

VOTE: ash
VOTE: arctic
VOTE: tommy

I am mechanically confirmed town

Not bad votes, I would interchange tommy for autumn perhaps without any further reading

lmao im aware, i’m wondering why you think we’re a diff check

1 Like