COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

yea tommy is the one im less sure on

freckles is likely town :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

i knew it bruvh not the freckles i know and love

no offense

yayyyyy

1 Like

Posting like freckles is hard for someone like me yknow

Arctic is just howling. Im holding back from revealing my cards to maintain equity as either role. This might be difficult for other villagers to play around but I think it’s optimal

sorry u weren’t enough

arctic is wolfy yes

i kinda feel weird abt arctic boring ash and tommy tho

idk if they are both wolves if w!arctic

1 Like

what do u think tootir

1 Like

how do you feel abt autumn

im at arctic/autumn/tommy/ash + maybe chomps

1 Like

Sure I’ll let you have your way for now, I do think Arctic was planning to angle Frostwolf as a wolf from SoD which is a bit awkward now (from memory)

1 Like

i thought he had wolf equity that’s why i was voting there earlier

Wolves are likely desperate and behind i wouldnt be that surprised to see a wolf vote 2/3. Arctic just played as town vs me in a game where 3/4 wolves were getting rekt d1 and we bussed the shit out of each other and won, its fresh in his memory

1 Like

i think chomps is town

3 Likes

+1

I think Autumn’s reads are a bit strange when I was parsing through, Autumn has correct reads but I don’t think I’ve seen enough of their progress to really believe that’s what they have. Like having me as toptown yesterday and not looking into me first thing today for the wagon paranoia stuff, read a bit like TMI perhaps. Which is odd since I don’t think she has done the work to believe in her reads this hard.

3 Likes

+1

i still think he would most likely not vote 2/3 if wolf tho it’s a diff type of game

1 Like

ooh i like this post