COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

also i tbh spent a lot of yesterday having issues w the top wagons minus bys so i wanted to vote ppl in contention besides frostwolfy/tutuu. shrug

I feel people often overthink mafia games. I don’t think this is any different.

It’s similar to when theres a close wagon between two slots, and the one that goes over ends up being mafia. Yes, the counterwagon is not guranteed to be town, but its very likely. Given the fact none of the people I currently townread were on your wagon as well, I don’t feel any motivation to change my perspective.

I’m confused what caused you to think that so suddenly?

Personally I believe chomps voting only one person is town indicative.

serious
I don’t know who this is either…

Better than dying D1! Ha ha ha…

badeline_sad

People seem surprised by freckles being ijayx. May I ask why? Context hat?

image
My role is unblocked serial killer!

1 Like

i also feel like town winrate would correspond with more liking posts made by town imo

if u looked at enough games

id like this post twice if i could. for funsies

2 Likes

It’s called a super like! You can activate it by pressing alt+f4 on your keyboard while replying to the post!

i do wish mu had likes cause when i post smth funny here and get likes it’s like Yess… Getting a good grade in Post, something which is both normal to want and possible to achieve… I’m microdosing tumblr…

2 Likes

:stare:

1 Like

ppl have diff behaviors tho like generally i like any post where someone responds to me / answers a question i had / makes some kind of high effort post / funny / goodpost or i agree

so idk

1 Like

It’s the best part of this website.

2 Likes

thanks are too annoying

I don’t really know what this means but feels like a wolf line, possibly pairing with Ash though would mean Tommy was bussing Ash which isn’t impossible but seems unnecessary at least.

it probably is influenced mostly based on which alignment posts more relative to amt of player on that team tbh

like if everyone was forced to make exactly 50 posts

is lady gaga cancelled

Unless you played on MU before, you probably wouldn’t be aware no.

I think in that case you also have to think I fumbled the game already for wolves by not showing up to the game in the last 24 hours to influence said play, also who says wolves had an option in the first place to vote a member up.

did you see that alexis2282ae post about data scraping mafia sites. a study on likes and alignment seems like smth he’d be interested in. pity he is too banned from every website

1 Like

im sleepy as fuck ill lock in later

im curious to see how tommy enters cause he said d1 he’d lock in and take charge d2 iirc

no

bro alexis confuses me i thought he was like. 10 year that was obsessed with daddy chatgpt

1 Like

10 year old

what did he even do