COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Fair point. I wasn’t aware of that.


highlight of his data scraping post

rex showed it to me because he got lured onto olf somehow where the post was made

1 Like

I do agree that you’re chilling ya, I’m kind of looking into other options anyways atm because I don’t think you are super into the game compared to just being a frozen wolf, which may explain some of my issues with you.

I think the data gained from data scraping, while interesting, would be effectively meaningless. The best use case I could see would be gleaming what types of games players are interested in.

1 Like

something abt this site makes me a little sillier

i dont feel like wallposting or whatever im just like yay :) game with my friends and we are winning :)

Ok you win, because I agree with this site’s format gg

1 Like

VOTE: ash
VOTE: arctic
VOTE: tommy

Discourse does often result in people real timing more and wall posting less. I believe it comes from the infinite scroll. I prefer it, I find it easier to read people in real time. I do still love wallposting.

1 Like

I find the infinite scroll makes it a bit hard for me to find a specific post I saw earlier but I agree with the livetiming, each to their own I guess.

some ppls daddyand mommys is chat gpt

That is certainly true. I used to take notes to help with this. I gave up though, because taking notes is boring.

2 Likes

lol

some ppls are wedded to chatgpt

1 Like

i, by contrast, am wedded to your mother

grrr

1 Like

i am painting instead of doing school that im a month behind on again

I can’t marry anyone. Manifestations of emotions aren’t recognized as people unfortunately.
badeline_sad

2 Likes

the on;t colora i havw re white (running out) black and some bluef fing3r-aint thing

i wish this game was 24/24 instead of 48/24