COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

right? or what

we can do bystander tutuu and frost again if we want another 0/3

5 Likes

thank u.

1 Like

I will really cry if this is going to be 0/3 but otherwise I am not objecting this unless you want a confirmed town in the mix so we know for sure we found 2 wolves at most.

VOTE: badeline
VOTE: tommy
VOTE: arctic

1 Like

Thats the same 0/3, by another 0/3 I mean three different towns.

1 Like

imo badeline voting arctic eaves freckles seems kind of wolfsided

specifically for freckles slot which i think is more a more accessible

im guessing wolves want a 1/3 today right? correct me if im wrong

i know im not THAT dumb

Which is why I voted you in the mix earlier, Chomps.

just somewhat

trusting you’re town in this.

nah i wouldn’t overlap names from d1

also wouldn’t 0/3 be fine, 1/3 would be bad right

1 Like

omgus happened

i maintain chomps tr idk

yay

1 Like

cute

1 Like

wait actually who is meow do i know them

yes

1 Like

tbh im struggling to find 3 townreads even if we wanted to go 0/3

like obv i wouldvote myself and then like badeline and chomps but im not ‘that’ confident idk lol

1 Like

Tommy (6): Arctic, freckles, tutuu, Chomps, bystander, Frostwolf103
Arctic (5): freckles, Badeline, iamagummybear, bystander, Frostwolf103
Badeline (5): tutuu, Chomps, eaves, bystander, Frostwolf103

meow (4): Arctic, freckles, autumnseas, iamagummybear
freckles (2): Arctic, Badeline
Chomps (2): tutuu, eaves
autumnseas (2): Chomps, iamagummybear

Hmm interesting, Freckles are voting Arctic and Badeline, while both of them are on Freckles right now.

But also Arctic and Freckles are voting Tommy before anyone else.

1 Like

I gave you an answer. I do not care about if you vote me along with chomps and tommy.

1 Like